Awesome new reveals. Meanwhile, some of us are still waiting for Figuarts AutoVajin...
Maybe Figuarts is still trying to figure out if it should be transformable, or if the robot mode should be a separate figure... Figuarts always tries hard to avoid gimmicks in their releases. :sly:
Hm... I'm not too sure about that, because if done right, the transformation joints can actually add to the poseability. Perhaps the issue is in terms of proportions and stability. As the Battle Mode is played by a guy in a suit, he's much 'thicker' than if they used the bike's proportions.
Itashar Robo also happens to be right freaking HUGE.
...and CGI-animated. So looking wonky is excusable.
With Autovajin, I think the issue is that they DO want Autovajin robot mode to look at least as good as a guy in a suit. I think the only time they sort-of did somethign like this and it worked was the Cheeda Nick figure/bike from Go-Busters, but I haven't heard much about whether it was good or not.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.