S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

It's an expensive hobby man. I'm pumped for getting this bad boy set up soon. I already bought a second Flame Dragon Figuart just for it. :buttrock:
 
1175694_10200699734685055_511287642_n.jpg

1176145_10200699748805408_1508388099_n.jpg
 
man getting less of us each month.:eyebrow:

For me, I've cooled off on Kamen Rider Figuarts for the time being. Wizard Flame Style was such a big disappointment for me that I refused to buy anymore Wizard figures. I'm not biting on the remolds of Black, Kabuto & whoever else they decide to do either. (I already dropped Ultra-Act last year for the same reason.) So that's more money that I'm saving.

Once that completionist mentality is broken, it becomes real easy to be much pickier in who I actually want to buy. Delta is an easy pass because it's a non-character to me.

Abyss & Tackle are the last Kamen Rider-related Figuarts I'm buying for the foreseeable future. Abyss because I think his design is awesome and Tackle because she's freakin' Tackle. Otherwise I'll just focus on Sentai & Sailor Moon.
 
I agree. I've dropped Kamen Rider figuarts entirely. My focus now is Sentai, Ultra-act, certain SRC and SH monsterarts.
 
After getting rest of Ryuki and some Wizard figuarts like Infinity and White Wizard I will concentrate more on Super Sentai instead. I would still get the new Black and his ride if they are available, but only at AmiAmi price.
 
well, just got blade today and hes epicly good! only thing i hate is the damn stickers for the rouser!!!!! so fiddly!!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top