S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews


Hmm, good point....
 
Too bad this version of Luke won't have his jacket/shirt/thing slightly open (top button unbuttoned) like it was by the end of Return of the Jedi. It had a little more flare that way, if you ask me. Based on what the images shared so far, I doubt they'll have a swapable accessory to make it look like that.
 
Hey, question about Baron Lemon Energy.

http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/a0011/b0046/item-1000094045/

I e-mailed Rider Proxy, and she says that this...is a lottery item? So this is not standard pre-order?

For now, yeah, it's a lucky draw item. I remember seeing something about it getting a standard web exclusive re-issue later on, though. At least, I hope so (otherwise anyone who didn't get one via middleman from TN 2014 is pretty much out of luck).

EDIT: Just found my old post on the matter: http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?87805-S-H-Figuarts-News-and-Reviews&p=1738281&highlight=#post1738281
 
Last edited:
I would imagine Bluefin could plan to upgrade the site later down the line which is why they have been so quite about it lately.
 
Wait, this is the non-lucky draw item? I'm confused, I assumed this banner meant that it was the pre-order version.
 
Not quite sure what this thing is. Found it on Cybergundam's blog. Perhaps something to do with Figuarts Digimon? Maybe the human characters?

 
^It says MetalGarurumon -Original Designer's Edition-. Basically it's a renewal of D-Arts MetalGarurumon under the S.H. Figuarts banner.
 
I'm hoping it's the original designer's edition of MetalGarurumon since I miss out on the original and Bluefin can release Digimon figuarts now in the US. They never release Wargreymon designer's edition since they didn't get the rights to it on time IIRC.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…