S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I actually do like Mach, so I'll be getting him and his bike. I noticed that Ride Macher costs more than Ride Chaser, I wonder if it's because it will come with the parts needed to combine the two bikes. Also they're splitting up the Funky Spike campaign items just like they're doing with Midnight Shadow. Funky Spike proper comes with Mach while the effects come with Ride Macher.

Some more Kinnikuman Figuarts are coming out in June. Of course I only know them as "Those little pink wrestler guys that used to be in the gumball machines at the grocery store when I was a kid." So I'm sure other people are more excited about those than me.

Figuart ZERO Frozen figures in July. It looks like they're going all out for these because sculpting is amazing. Anna and Elsa will be retail releases but they're playing dirty with Olaf. You want him you have to buy the set that includes all three figures and that set is a web exclusive.
 
I'm probably gonna get Mach just to complete the set of three riders, I'd hate to have Drive and Chaser but not Mach, and for Funky Spike (also, totally called it, on that). Probably won't get the bike, though.
 
How do you guys think the rest of the Tires will get released? No dobut some will be included with the inevitable Type Technique, Wild, and rumored Trideron.

I can see them releasing Brain and Heart as away to fill out the tires too, maybe finish them off towards the end of the show with one big Effect set ala Wizard.
 
We haven't had monster villains as S.H Figuarts in a long time. I think Brain and Heart can be release as Figuarts Zero but not as normal S.H Figuarts.
 
Last edited:
I find Mach to be the best thing coming out of Drive, but I'm not sure I am going to preorder him. I just do not know what my financial situation will be like in June. I have no need for any of the alternate forms for Drive though, as they are meh, especially Technique, which is one of the worst rider forms ever.
 
Gaim reissue inbound (no Baron, though): http://tamashii.jp/special/shf_gaimu/

You will if you want funky spike :laugh:

Couldn't possible care less

We haven't had monster villains as S.H Figuarts in a long time. I think Brain and Heart can be release as Figuarts Zero but not as normal S.H Figuarts Zero.

I just hope they get around to releasing Overlord Baron (and make a Doras at some point).

=I have no need for any of the alternate forms for Drive though, as they are meh, especially Technique, which is one of the worst rider forms ever.

Considering they haven't announced/unveiled any of them, combined with the fact that Gaim didn't get many alternate forms in figuart form (upgrades aside), I'm starting to wonder if Drive will even get figuarts of the alternate forms.
 
Figuart ZERO Frozen figures in July. It looks like they're going all out for these because sculpting is amazing. Anna and Elsa will be retail releases but they're playing dirty with Olaf. You want him you have to buy the set that includes all three figures and that set is a web exclusive.

Wait- is that legit news? Any link that says it?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top