S.H.Figuarts - News and Reviews

I am rather new here so i wasn't sure where to ask this or if its been discussed, but will there be a re release of the gokaiger figuarts? Will they have an american release as super megaforce? I want to get a gokai red but cant find him for less than 90$ lol.
If anyone knows I would really appreciate it.
 
I am rather new here so i wasn't sure where to ask this or if its been discussed, but will there be a re release of the gokaiger figuarts? Will they have an american release as super megaforce? I want to get a gokai red but cant find him for less than 90$ lol.
If anyone knows I would really appreciate it.

Welcome.

A rerelease in Japan is highly unlikely, but we might see them from Bluefin for the US later on this year. There is a high chance it will just be like the Shinkengers were and be in a metallic painted box set.
 

[hide]
1000086778_1.jpg

1000086778_2.jpg

1000086778_3.jpg

1000086778_4.jpg

1000086778_5.jpg

1000086778_6.jpg

[/hide]


[hide]
1000086796_1.jpg

1000086796_2.jpg

1000086796_3.jpg

1000086796_4.jpg

1000086796_5.jpg

1000086796_6.jpg

1000086796_7.jpg

1000086796_8.jpg

1000086796_9.jpg

1000086796_10.jpg

[/hide]
 
Last edited:
It's taken the better part of a year, but that's Smile Precure finally finished.

What do we think the chances are of Cure Diamond being a regular release? She was the most popular character on the show, besides maybe Regina. Still hoping we see Suite before the end of the year too. Considering how much the fans are screaming for those two, I can't understand why they haven't hurried them along.
 
It's taken the better part of a year, but that's Smile Precure finally finished.

I am still holding my Hopes for Royal Candy and perhaps a Cure Echo, as unlikely as it is.

Also, we totally need Fire effect parts for Sunny, maybe we can get a spare Tajador effects part set?

I really do Hope Diamond gets a regular release, of the DokiDoki Cures she has the biggest chances. I guess if Heart sells well, maybe they will consider it, but i think Sword (maybe), Rosetta and Ace will definitely be exclusives.

And yes, i really do hope we get some news on the Suite Figuarts soon, i need a Hibiki and i know people who would kill for a Cure Beat.

PS: The Precure Figuarts need more love, beyond the nostalgia factor, the Sailor moon line got nothing on them.
 
I really do Hope Diamond gets a regular release, of the DokiDoki Cures she has the biggest chances. I guess if Heart sells well, maybe they will consider it, but i think Sword (maybe), Rosetta and Ace will definitely be exclusives.

In my opinion, Sword has the highest probability of getting a figuarts figure as she's by far the most popular Cure from Doki Doki in Japan.

Speaking of Cures, I do hope they release the Mugen Silhouette from HCPC someday.
 
I don´t know, i mean, Cure Sword does have a very good design and i get why people like her, so i can see why she would get a regular release, but as a character in the show she was a bit of a let down and in all honestly, Diamond and Regina have far more chances of being regular releases given their popularity and importance in the show.

Really, if DDPC has a six person team, and only 3 get a regular release, my bet would be Heart, Regina and Diamond, with Rosetta, Ace and Sword being exclusives.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top