Russian Doll Season 2, Now with Time Travel!

Super Moderator
Russian Doll Season 2 premieres today on Netflix, and the stakes are higher than re-spawning thousands of times. In the first season of the Russian Doll, Nadia Vulvokov(Natasha Lyonne) discovers she has infinite life. On her Birthday, she became accident-prone, and she died repeatedly. She re-spawns at the beginning of the day. You know, when video game characters die, she goes back to a check point. She then Met Alan Zaveri (Charlie Barnett), who also suffers from the same condition. Together they escaped the loop, became lovers, and escaped being accident-prone. I would have cheated sports betting and the lottery if I had her ability.
Russian Doll Season 2 Trailer

So what will be more chaotic than having Infinite lives while being a magnet to death? Involuntary Time travel! Time...

Continue reading...

Whoa! All the fan theories about Season 2 ended up wrong! So this time around, will she be time traveling against her will?

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
I will be bunging and getting fat on my sofa today because I will watch the whole Season in 1 sitting!

I have no idea that Russian Doll got renewed because it felt like a miniseries, and Season one ended positively instead of a Cliff hanger. GTG I need to go to Netflix!

Season 2 have a time skip from Season 1 because Charlie have a mustache now. He was always shaven in Season 1.