Administrator
Staff member
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Russian Doll

Genre: Comedy, Drama

First aired: 2019-02-01

Creator: Natasha Lyonne, Amy Poehler, Leslye Headland

Cast: Natasha Lyonne, Charlie Barnett, Greta Lee, Elizabeth Ashley, Chloë Sevigny

Overview: Nadia keeps dying and reliving her 36th birthday party. She's trapped in a surreal time loop -- and staring down the barrel of her own mortality.

Administrator
Staff member
I thought they did a solid follow-up to the first season of Russian Doll. I couldn't picture anyone else in the roll of Nadia except Natasha Lyonne. The show always gets better as the visuals get trippy.

I thought Nadia and Alan will become a couple but Nadia hooks up with her Mom's ex while in her mom's body and Alan seem to develop romantic feelings to Lenny who could possibly his Grandpa.

Red Light Green Light
I didn't expect Season 2 to be time travel, I thought they would continue with the Ground Hog Day, and she would die repeatedly. I think her romance with Alan didn't work out because of their age gap. Yes, they had sex, but that is the heat of the moment after dying many times. Russian Doll is meant to be a Trilogy so I hope Netflix will renew it because I want to see a Netflix Show to experience a Series Finale.

This is only my Theory, Since Season one gave us Groundhog day, Season 2 gave us Time travel... Then Season 3 will give is multiverse!

Crossing my Fingers Season 2 will win awards again because I want a Season 3 and 4. The Producer intended this show to have 4 seasons. I want a Series finale.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database