Russian Doll Season 2 Announced!

Awkward Correspondent
                                                                     Russian Doll is back!
1-7650473727.jpg
How many times Natasha Lyonne will die on this show this time around?
In 2019, Netflix’s Russian Doll was a smash hit. This Drama got nominated for 4 Emmys, and it won the Television Critics Association Awards for the best program. Because the show’s ending did not finish on a cliffhanger, many believe it was a limited series that concluded with a closure. The first Season had a satisfying conclusion. I’m confident they’ll find a way to keep it going.
I never expected a second  installment because Netflix has been deafeningly quiet for the past two years.
We will watch Nadia Vulokov(Natasha Lyonne ) die repeatedly! It will be a wonderful surprise for all fans of this infinite loop drama. The streaming service has even cancelled popular shows, so this...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
."Russian Doll" was said to have three seasons. I'm curious how they'll handle three seasons with two different narratives in each season and various timelines for the characters now. I believe the entire show is about mental health and how, even when we have problems, we still need to help others, especially when they are unreceptive or refuse to accept our help. It wouldn't have mattered much if Alan was waiting for her to aid him or if she was waiting for him, but despite being told off several times, they persisted and refused to leave until they were certain that the other person was safe. That struck me as very interesting.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Season 1 finished perfectly, and I'm not sure if a sequel was necessary. But I enjoyed it, so I'll give it a shot.

Russian Doll Season 1 is my favorite thing Netflix has ever produced. It's a work of art. I was suspicious of a season 2 since I didn't want to destroy it with my own expectations. Now I'm just along for the experience. I'm open to being influenced by whatever Lyonne and her artistic collaborators have up their sleeves. I enjoyed it a lot, but I'm hoping there won't be a season 2. It felt finished and resolved. It felt more like a long movie than a TV show.

This series blew me away, and I was worried it would end badly around episode 7. I've never felt pleased to be mistaken. The perfect finale. They had a suspicion that when they spared one another's terrible selves, their timelines would merge.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
This show is riddled with symbolism. Mirrors, chickens, shoes, fruit, hair, doors, etc. I'd love to see someone decipher all of the symbols. I'd also like to hear someone talk about horses and their significance, because they're obviously incredibly important. She believes she recognizes him even before the time loop begins. In addition, oatmeal disappears before the time loop begins. I believe there's something to it.