Must be the same types of people that think Fox news is unbiased.

Everything is biased, whether intentional or otherwise. It's the perception that pins FOX exclusively down rather than spread it across the threshold of those news services. It's why I read and watch both CNN and FOX so I can see both sides and thus a bigger picture than what most see. Wish there was a news source that was centrist and unbiased...

From a political standpoint I can see his motives. She promotes the whole wellbeing thing yet eats ribs and such and its very easy way to jam someone politically when said person is trying to bring about healthier lifestyles . In fact , her husband's administration is trying to control aspects of our diet that should be for the latter part left to the people's own devices yet seeing her own lack to eat healthily really does stunt her arguments . However, what Rush is not realizing is that she EXERCISES keeps her body in shape and promotes her children to do so, leaving any relevance he would've had in the first place in the dust, albeit not completely.

What it really shows is a mother being attacked by a man whose lack of intelligent strategy and ethics is shortchanging him in the long run. He could have been better received had he instead attacked what she fed her own children and herself with the contradictions/ hypocrisy it represented rather than her weight. Because after all, he cannot be a judge in that area. The only one thing Rush did right was that he condemned her eating practices that time.

This is more or less a battle he should not have picked . Any guesses as to why he never read the Art of War? It clearly states to not fight a war or attack a person that has more defenses or logic . Furthermore, he said the wrong things which in reality is defeating him . Rush is just making too many easy mistakes which could have been easily avoided had he taken the thought and not thrown a stone when he could've found a more legit one like I mentioned.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
All cable news network and political talk radio personalities are douchebags,regardless of whether they`re liberal or conservative..

HEROW
Heck, being a marathon-runner, my trainers require me to have a day in my diet schedule where I get to eat anything I want. Rush Limbaugh epic fail lol.

KingRanger said:
DekaThunder Rider said:
All cable news network and political talk radio personalities are douchebags,regardless of whether they`re liberal or conservative..

Thread winning post.

Concurred.

And also concurred that I now feel slightly (slightly) ashamed of dedicating any type of discussion to the man (sorry, I mean slug). Though I was more interested in the issue he brought up. Which Bigdog pretty much nailed.

'Cept there will probably be people who will eat up (no pun intended) what Rush said because they are too lazy or ignorant to manage their own health. Ah well...

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
I clicked on this thread and an ad for Ann Coulter showed up in one of the banners. And where that woman is, evil lurks.