http://yhoo.it/dLHQba

Yep. I would say what business does a fat man have about poking fun at someone else's stomach, but Rush has looked thinner than he used to.

What interests me is that the point of his joke is that Michelle was out eating ribs with her family and regularly eating at Five Guys while pushing her "Let's Move" campaign to fight the obesity epidemic.

He says she's a hypocrite. I say no. Is Michelle Obama fat? Excuse me, but weren't her toned arms the object of female envy last year? See, it's okay if you eat ribs and burgers... as long as your whole life isn't the lifestyle of a slob. Michelle works out. Period. Not a hypocrite in my book. And this is coming from somebody (me) who lost eighty pounds in the past.

Discuss.

boogie woogie feng shui
Rush Limbaugh is an idiot desperate for public attention. His inane accusations don't deserve discussion.

CPS

The more we comment in this thread, the more we feed him.

And yes I realize how hypocritical it is of me to say since this too is a comment in this thread, so no need to comment about it.

Banned
The more we comment in this thread, the more we feed him.

And yes I realize how hypocritical it is of me to say since this too is a comment in this thread, so no need to comment about it.

Yeah lets not comment anymore. OMG I just contributed to it.... NOOOOO :laugh: