Rumor: George Lucas Resurrecting Dead Movie Stars (with CGI) for a New Project

I'm conflicted.. it is incredibly creepy and no matter how good the VA is, or how much the animators pay attention to mannerisms, it's not really them. It's a puppet and that's just creepy.

But on the other hand -- if this means more Vincent Price movies, I can't say no. :disappoin
 
I'll be more than happy to clear it up. So far, he's done only six feature film. He promised us that there will be nine feature film, but so far he's done only six feature film thus far!

My ass! That's why I'm waiting for him to die!

You call us very heartless when no one posts on your Elizabeth Edwards thread yet you're here wishing for someone to die already?
 
You call us very heartless when no one posts on your Elizabeth Edwards thread yet you're here wishing for someone to die already?

It's a wonder how words have meanings, doesn't it? :laugh:

(pardon my inside joke)

Everything that you posted in that was so true. You sir have earned my highest respect at the moment. Keep it up.

Uh... Thank you? Sorry I don't really know how to react to compliments. All I usually do is smile, but I think there are words that could replace it. However, they escape me when I try, so, :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top