Rockman: Project Z.X(sign up/OCC)

I'm still gonna ignore them anyway. =D

AAAAANYWAAAAAY.

Would it make sense to be having BioMetal ZX when it's basically the use of X and Z? ZX is just a Double Rock On, not a legit...you know.
 
I thought of how to bring in ZX, and:

It's basically the Guardian's attempt at mass producing bio metals using data gathered on them. Model Z and Model X's powers combining into one Bio Metal is the result of an accident, and an unexpected side effect from the experiments. Basically, in this RP Model ZX is a separate bio metal from Model Z and X.


Make sense?
 
Last edited:
...No. XD

To replicate Model Z and Model X is like replicating their personalities as well. Unless Model ZX is the product of the replication, then it should be an emotionless drone or something.

Never forget, each BioMetal, be it X, Z, A, H, F, L, or P, are still living beings. To replicate a living being is sorta taboo.

But that's just me. XD You know, even RPs need a little logic and stuff...

We seriously need an artist for this thread. I wanna see my character redrawn. =D

Edit:
Apparantly, they're called "Livemetals" in Japan. Since I'm into the Japanese, I'll call them Livemetals instead.
 
Hmmm True

I'll think of a better explanation for Model ZX being there...but for now it's a separate bio entity
 
I'm working on names for an RP/Storyline of my own. Not that I'll use them in your RP, though. I like how ZX uses French words for names, such as Vent (wind), Aile (wing), and Girouette (weather vane).

It's also how I named the protagonists (and anti-hero) of the plot I posted back in the planning thread. Clair - clear, bright, light. Ciel - sky, heaven. Nue - cloud (also means sky and heaven, meaning I can use this to my advantage. =D)

Torve is french for evil =D

And for more french stuff...

Aigle - Eagle (the Model H user)
Tirer - Fire, shoot (the Model F user)
Torrent - need I say? XD (the Model L user)
Schatten - I couldn't find good French words for "Shadow and Dark" that made it obvious, so I used German (the Model P user)

While the BioMetal Σ give me an idea, it's your plot, and I won't use it without permission.
 
If you want Kaji, why don't you drop me a PM and we can work together on fine tuning this RP? Maybe we can incorporate your idea into mine?

I won't mind if you use Model Sigma, just so long as you give me credit since it was my creation.
 
I don't wanna. It's my idea. XD

Besides, you used ZX. I don't like ZX. XD

Anyway, I'm gonna stick with those ideas while i draw, but...I CAN offer a name.

Crown. That or "Couronne," which sounds very feminine. =D
 
Hmmmm, I have been thinking of other characters to add to the RP...more specifically Model W's user(want it to be someone who NO ONE will suspect)


The name sparks an idea...gotta see where I can roll with this. :thumbs:
 


Name:
 Arin Norde
Age: 23

Race: 
Human
Appearance: Might wanna lose the tie, though...

BioMetal: Model X

Bio: Arin's parents were both archaeologists, and as such he grew up among the ruins and artifacts of the world. Once he was old enough, he started helping them as their assistant. However, a ruin collapsed during one expedition shortly after his eighteenth birthday. While Arin escaped unharmed, his parents were injured to the point where they were forced to retire. Arin decided to take up the profession and continue their work. Unfortunately, Arin quickly realized that the life of an archaeologist was not a particularly lucrative one. He was soon forced to take his work in more of a "treasure hunting" direction- digging up priceless artifacts and selling them to the highest bidder. During one such venture, the ruin Arin was exploring was raided by a band of Mavericks. It was only thanks to the timely intervention of a group of Guardians that Arin survived the attack. Seeing his saviors as a way to a better life (or at least a stop-gap until he came across the mother load of treasures), Arin joined the Guardian Collective. Eventually Arin's service would earn him the right to use the Model X Biometal.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top