The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Hey, guys,

I'm here to introduce the launch of a new blogsite that Ryoutarou and I have started: Rising Sun Tokusatsu. Here, you will find in-depth articles on all thing from Tokusatsu to J-dramas to Martial Arts movies and everything in between. You will also find episode reviews on various shows. This will also be the site where you can find our up-and-coming podcast.

Feel free to check out the site. We will have more to update as time goes by. Right now you can find an article on the recent debut of Kamen Rider Double and there will also be a impressions article on Shinkenger coming soon. So check back from time to time for more content.

Inui Takumi
Co-founder and Editor
Rising Sun Tokusatsu

Last edited:
Another bump for another article posted. Ryoutarou writes about the way the Tomica Rescue series handles their characters in interesting ways. Check it out and share your feedback!

Check out our blog for the lastest article. Ryoutarou does an album review of Joe Inoue's ME! ME! ME!. Click the link at the top of the page to check it out.

Mad Skillz
Annd Inui Takumi has written a review for the Gaoranger movie, The Mountain of Fire Roars, check it out!

Check out our first Martial Arts film review: Tai Chi Master!

2 pieces of content in one day? No way? Really? Yep. Aoi Kurenai punched out another episode review, this time on the new tokusatsu show, Daimajin Kanon, which started airing recently. Check it out at our blog.

Mad Skillz
Another two-piecer with a fun video covering the last decade of sentai transformations and Shinkenger vs Go-Onger view, both by Inui.