The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Hey everyone,

Aoi Kurenai and I, from the Rising Sun Tokusatsu Blog, are starting up a podcast really soon. Actually, we are planning to record this Thursday, 7/13/2010 if the stars and planets align just right. We plan to make a podcast we talk about Tokusatsu, but also delve into other topics such as movies, games, shows (american, japanese, and whatever else we're watching), music, etc. But, our main focus will be Tokusatsu for the most part.

So, we decided to create a thread for people to post any questions they would like to hear discussed on the podcast. I know that its weird and sorta unprecedented (well, for me at least) to ask for questions before you even record your first podcast, but we figure why not now? If we get some questions, it would make things interesting for our first podcast. So, feel free to drop any questions here that you wanna hear discussed.

Thanks!

How did all of the those space themed toku shows in the 80's affect toku today?

What to you think Kamen Rider 000 will be like and will Kamen rider ever go back to starting in late January or remain starting in late August/early September?

What made Super Sentai so consistant over 35 years?

Why was there a six year break between Super-1 and Black and a 11 year break between Rx and Kuuga(other than Ishimori's death).

Why aren't there a lot of third party toku shows like Metal Heroes, Ryukendo, GARO, Gransazer, etc.?

Thanks for the questions, bluesilver. We will definitely use it when we record.

Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulty, we wont record till early next week, either Monday or Tuesday. So, if anyone else wants to submit any questions, feel free to do so.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
Thanks for the questions, bluesilver. We will definitely use it when we record.

Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulty, we wont record till early next week, either Monday or Tuesday. So, if anyone else wants to submit any questions, feel free to do so.

I have a question...am I invited? :D

I also have another question...Why isn't my name orange...HUH AOI!! :shakefist

haha, right now we wanna see if we can get this thing rolling with just the two of us. Once we get into the groove of things, maybe we'll have guests join us from time to time. :thumbs:

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
haha, right now we wanna see if we can get this thing rolling with just the two of us. Once we get into the groove of things, maybe we'll have guests join us from time to time. :thumbs:

Do you guys use Skype to talk? I can always join you guys sometimes to chat about stuffs.

EDIT: I can also help with ideas and stuff. I also can maybe edit together the podcast itself.

Do you guys use Skype to talk? I can always join you guys sometimes to chat about stuffs.

EDIT: I can also help with ideas and stuff. I also can maybe edit together the podcast itself.

I'm gonna be doing the editing since I have some experience helping Keith with the HJU Radio podcast. As far as ideas go, that's sorta what this thread is for so if you got some, shoot! :D

Well, we're try to see what works best for us, Skype or MSN. But, like I said before, once we get the ball rolling, we'll definitely try and experiment with letting others onto the podcast.

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
I'm gonna be doing the editing since I have some experience helping Keith with the HJU Radio podcast. As far as ideas go, that's sorta what this thread is for so if you got some, shoot! :D

As far as ideas go, are you guys going to be doing the whole "geeking on" thing? If not, I think that is a good way to intro yourselves.

Well, we're try to see what works best for us, Skype or MSN. But, like I said before, once we get the ball rolling, we'll definitely try and experiment with letting others onto the podcast.

Well, I guess I will just have to wait to see if you decide to add more people. Since it probably will get boring with just 2. HJU Radio started off with 2, now they get 3-4 people each time.

As far as ideas go, are you guys going to be doing the whole "geeking on" thing? If not, I think that is a good way to intro yourselves.

Yes, we will. Though we won't call it that since that is obviously taken. But yes, we will talk about what we are up to as far as shows, movies, games, etc. Since its a staple in soo many podcasts, it seems fitting to include and will inspire some interesting conversation, I hope.

Well, I guess I will just have to wait to see if you decide to add more people. Since it probably will get boring with just 2. HJU Radio started off with 2, now they get 3-4 people each time.

Well, some of my favorite podcasts only have two people. Hopefully we wont be too boring for people. But, adding more people from time to time will definitely help shake things up.

Just to keep people who are interested updated, we should start recording very shortly. We have almost everything set up and ready to go.