The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Alright, so we have just finished recording. I will be editing it together and it should be done and uploaded in the next couple of days. So keep a look out!

Hey everybody, we are planning to record our second podcast later tonight. So, if anyone has any questions, feel free to post them up. :D

Our podcast has finally been approved and uploaded to iTunes. Check it out if you haven't had the chance already.

Rising Sun TokuCast (iTunes)

Feel free to leave comments, feedback, and suggestions.

Also a little heads up, but we are looking to release episode 2 sometime next week. So keep on a lookout for that!

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Thoughts of Ultraman Zero getting his own series for the 45th anniversary of Ultraman?

I felt lazy so instead of writing a review of what I thought of the postcast, I did a video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egktFB-WjMM[/ame]

Mad Skillz
Haha, we've both been talking about the sounding more alive thing, not exactly sure how to fix that since I'm generally a soft spoken person, but I'll definitely try to sound a bit more awake next time

Annnnd thanks a lot for the review, always love seeing feedback and a video review was actually pretty darn kickass, you're probably the first person to give us really constructive criticism. :D

Also, so tossing this up on the Twitter page.

Dude, that's a pretty awesome thing you did. Like Aoi Kurenai said, we'll work on sounding more enthusiastic. We're still gettin used to recording so I think with time, it will come more naturally to us. We could use some work on pacing, but that also comes with time. Criticism like this is most definitely appreciated and we'd love to hear more of it.

man, i'm still blown that its a VIDEO review instead of a written one. That's just kickass. haha. Thanks, bluesilver12.

Also, yes, it has just been tweeted. :thumbs: