netwatcher
Member
This was something I've long been thinking about. I've always thought that the Showa riders actual bodies are their rider forms(with the exception of Riderman) and that the fleshy bits just go away when its time for the cyborg bug men to kick butt. Same goes for the 90's trio with Shin being more..showy..with what happens to his fleshy bits. Now, the Heisei riders present something of a conundrum. Kuuga, Agito, G3, Gills, the oni and the Kabuto riders are quite clear on what they are. The rest of them however I am quite curious about. Ryuki seems to use a new body provided by the mirror world(explaining Shinji gaining the muscles necessary for his moves) but the way it materializes could make it armor. Faiz might be armor but the fact that it runs on blood and genes might make it a body. Blade I consider a hybrid(they use the undeads body as armor). I don't know much about Den-o or Kiva's lore to make guesses(but I think Ixa is clearly a suit). Decade, I think, is armor. W, based on how the memories work, may be a body. OOO I'll separate for another thread. Fourze I haven't watched completely so barring any plot twists I missed, it's clearly a suit. Wizard appears to be a new body.
Tl;dr which riders do you think get armor and which do you think get completely new bodies when they henshin? Apologies for the long post.
Tl;dr which riders do you think get armor and which do you think get completely new bodies when they henshin? Apologies for the long post.