Darkster
It's over 8,000!
![]()
Seeya ya guys!
God I love derailing these threads, have fun debating inconsequential bullshit:thumbs:
PS Glamador: Talking in 3rd person is retarded and makes you sound like a douchebag.
:nono:
Does acting like this make you feel special?
But it is the most sense he's made in this thread.
I thought that you'd finally start acting like an 8 year old by now. I guess that I was wrong.
Nice save... wait no it isn't. Trolls do not admit... ever. The only time you see troll admitting that he is a troll, is when he wasn't actually trolling, but decided to just use it as an excuse later on.
They do admit it, or they make it more obvious. It looks like he failed to figure out simple things and he failed to admit that, so he calls himself a troll and he insults others.