Bodies Bodies Bodies – A Slasher film where you see woke Zoomers die

Administrator
Staff member
Bodies Bodies Bodies is a slasher horror from A24 that will remind you of Among us. The only difference is people die for real. A24 is known for making movies that breaks the wall of Movie tropes as they always try to break from the cliches. It mostly make serious movies so a Horror Comedy slasher is something new.
Amandla Stenberg who is known for wholesome teen roles will go for a more adult role this time around. You wont be seeing traces of Rue from Hunger Games on her new character Sophie. Maria Bakalova is living her Hollywood dream because after Borat 2, She gets to have another Hollywood role as the sorority girl Bee.  Pete...

[url=https://popgeeks.com/bodies-bodies-bodies-a-slasher-film-where-you-see-woke-zoomers-die/]Continue reading...

Hey I just met you!
Maria Bakalova is in roll. Years ago she was an unknown actress is Bulgaria and now she have two Hollywood films in one year!

Money Heister
I'd never heard of Halina Reijn before. Her concept for this film appears to be fantastic, and I'm eager to see how she brings it to reality. I love it when unknown filmmakers surprise you like this; it looks fantastic.

This is only my theory: Maria's character will either be the murderer or the Final girl.In the trailer, she has hardly no dialogue and isn't visible when the girls are shown together many times. She is looking away, apprehensive, tentative, etc. in each image.Despite being one of the most likable characters, Amandla's character will be murdered in the conclusion, exactly as Danielle Panabaker's character (Jenna) in Friday the 13th.