Aronbafon
At first I was like
82837884.jpg

But then, during the trailer I was like
proceedw.jpg

And finally I was like
tastetherainbow.jpg

Ironically, it almost looks TOO much like a traditional boxing/sports more for me to really be interested. Those types of movies do nothing for me. But, brightly painted robots, on the other hand... well, I'll have to see what the next few upcoming trailers/commercials are like.

Minato Ascending
The premise of this movie just sounds so much like a B movie to me...I mean, training a robot to box? I'm surprised that they didn't hire a programmer to do it.

Banned
Wow this trailer feels like a parody until you realize that they are serious.

That's what I thought when seeing trailers for the live TF movies. The difference here... This Real Steel looks good :p

The premise of this movie just sounds so much like a B movie to me...I mean, training a robot to box? I'm surprised that they didn't hire a programmer to do it.

So you can define a B movie?

HEROW
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7fy4zVrL00"]YouTube - Real Steel Trailer 3 (2011) HD[/ame]

asdasfasgfg.jpg

I might see this, if I have nothing better to see. But I never liked the idea of using super advanced robots and mechas for arena battles. That's why I never liked the original Zoids, and that's why I never liked G Gundam. To me, it just make sense if such mecha is used for war first instead of boxing matches or something or public spectacles.

However, if the machines in question are just lesser models that have been cleared for those very uses, then I might like the story a little more.

HEROW
I might see this, if I have nothing better to see. But I never liked the idea of using super advanced robots and mechas for arena battles. That's why I never liked the original Zoids, and that's why I never liked G Gundam. To me, it just make sense if such mecha is used for war first instead of boxing matches or something or public spectacles.

However, if the machines in question are just lesser models that have been cleared for those very uses, then I might like the story a little more.

No love for arena robots?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuB3PyjHQFE"]YouTube - Constrictor (Robot Wars Battles)[/ame]

I guess they should have had humans play that (^) game instead?

Lurker
Just saw Real Steel... Am I the only one who wants a video game out of this?

:castlerock::castlerock::castlerock: