Kamen Rider Gaim - News/Rumors Thread 2: Suffering Incoming

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
so how's the merch sales going on ? like now, recently..
is it higher than the last time we've known or..decreased or no development ?
judgin from eps 41 where they almost drained toei's CG budget, it's likely they already have so much income from the toys (or maybe from DVD/bluray's)

i just wanna know that coz from the story itself, gaim is unbeatable right now..at least from my pov
but from toy sales aspect until now, nearly the end of the series ? idk :sly:

also how's the ratings till the 40's eps ? don't care even if it lower than before though :laugh:

Kei Sano (Gaku Sano's twin brother) portrays Kamen Rider Jam. Pretty neat.

I wonder if this is something that Sagara conjures up to test Kouta.

blogentry-22-0-32758000-1409759340_thumb.jpg

Lurker
Wait, is this Gridon Matsubokuri Arms?

Considering it's a black Japanese style suit and not a brown European suit (note the lack of thigh armor), it's more like to be Knuckle, or the return of Kurokage Troopers. Yet again the image is too small to make out the belt strap, but it looks somewhat silver...

I've been rewatching old eps with a friend who's watching for the first time, so this is fresh in my mind; I'm curious if, with all the craziness that's going on, maybe Yggdrasill finally takes some action. They could initiate Project Ark in an attempt to arm people, which means more Troopers for last minute fight scenes!

The problem there is we're now establishing that the Inves threat is simmering down, so the only logical explanation for it would be having Minato call in the order due to Kaito becoming an Overlord.

Kei Sano (Gaku Sano's twin brother) portrays Kamen Rider Jam. Pretty neat.

I wonder if this is something that Sagara conjures up to test Kouta.

blogentry-22-0-32758000-1409759340_thumb.jpg

Ooooh, confirmed info? That's be cool, actually, and would explain things like the Daidaimaru and Musoh Saber he's using. If Jamu ends up being a variation of Kota with purple hair then I officially have NO idea how this could go down, but something about that inability to theorize is actually quite wonderful. XD I can just be surprised by whatever happens!

Also...

http://akkinews.net/archives/93542

It seems there's already a teaser for Drive & Gaim with a December release!

Last edited:
Lurker
That was absolutely the joke I was making before when I said I hoped Sagara would be this Rider. :laugh:

But I doubt they're thinking on that level with the name. It's probably just what it looks like on the surface; Just Gaim's name with the "Gai" (Armor) replaced with "Ja" (Evil).

EDIT: Also to bring up again, I still have no idea where it was confirmed Kei Sano was Jam, where'd this come from? I did some digging and a couple toku blogs only cite a fanmade KR Facebook page as the source, who themselves give no source to this information. Not to say this is totally unbelievable, but confirmation on something of this scale would be nice to see, yeah?

Last edited:
Seeing that his twin is playing now Jam, could that mean Kouta is getting somekind of Alternative version as well als Mai had? Or is it just coincidence?

Is there any actual confirmation of that? I've seen people mentioning it, but not with any sources.