Ready the bracelets Wonder Woman has been cast

Knew that would happen.

I can't believe they've wasted their money on making Wonder Woman costumes and all that.

Ridiculous.

Oh well.
 
Knew that would happen.

I can't believe they've wasted their money on making Wonder Woman costumes and all that.

Ridiculous.

Oh well.

Yeah, that's how you make a pilot.

Anyways, I was hoping this would get one season to see if it was any good, but oh well.

SN: Anyone happy about this because they think WW deserves something "bigger" like a movie instead of a TV series clearly does not understand superheroes are "serial" characters.
 
I'm really glad this didn't happen. It looked absolutely horrible, and Wonder Woman has enough in the way of image problems without this. I'm really interested in some of the series NBC did pick up too.

Personally, I'd prefer to see a focus on adapting superhero team type books, such as Checkmate, Justice League International, Birds of Prey (I know it's been done, but I want a good one), X-Factor, Runaways, or maybe even something like Freakangels. Animation is probably going to be the only place we'll see this happen for a while, though.
 
Anyone happy about this because they think WW deserves something "bigger" like a movie instead of a TV series clearly does not understand superheroes are "serial" characters.

I agree with you on the "serial" aspect. For that reason, I've always thought Spider-Man would be perfect for tv despite the screw ups with the Nicloas Hammond version.

However, I think they would need to be willing to just do a proper show with them. Instead we get stuff like Superman as either Moonlighting with a cape or 10 years of No Tights/No Flights lovechild of Dawsons Creek and the X-Files. I'll likely watch the finale, but I ran out of second chances to give that series.

I don't know, I'd love to see a superhero tv show that didn't act on some level embarrassed and ashamed of the source while trying to make up for it with excessive comedy, a stupid gimmick, stripping away key visual elements, or drowning it darkness.

Then again, I could almost say the same for modern comics...
 
Well, I'm glad NBC didn't pick this up. Personally, Wonder Woman deserves to have a BIG SCREEN instead of a small screen.
 
Just a note from the grammar nazi, folks:

The past tense of the verb "cast" is still "cast." Wonder Woman has been cast. "Casted" is not, and never will be, a word.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top