Re-Watching: Power Rangers RPM and Go-Onger

Man.. Lots of Off topic posts around here. Anyway... I think maybe some of the hate on Go-onger comes from some peoples odd need for "GRIM DARK DEATH" in their toku.
 
Man.. Lots of Off topic posts around here. Anyway... I think maybe some of the hate on Go-onger comes from some peoples odd need for "GRIM DARK DEATH" in their toku.

Well we are in the Off Topic section :laugh:
Grim Dark Death!!!! Is pretty nice though when used correctly.
 
Not aimed at anyone in particular, but why is it such a hard concept to grasp that comedy is not universal, and therefore sometimes a comedy series just won't be funny to some people, and it's not an issue of "ZOMG GRIM DARK!!!"?
 
Complaining about the talking mecha IS a case of 'ZOMG GRIM DARK!1!1!' if you ask me.

The music in Go-onger was AWESOME! The Engine-Oh theme was sweet!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VydTpqySdqI"]YouTube - ENGINE Gattai ENGINE O[/ame]

**** YEAH! I love this song!

And the G12 theme...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTiPkr0NUwg"]YouTube - G12 Checker Flag[/ame]

More hotblooded than anything in PR ever. I love the G6 tune too but can't find it on Youtube.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top