Rachel Weisz as Catwoman?

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!

I don't EVER want to see Harley on the big screen EVER. Unless its a nobody who has a special spark and then they dub over her voice with Arleen Sorkin's voice.

I agreed with that.
 
I'm all for rachel weisz as Catwoman, she's a very beautiful woman with a certain sense of mystery and intrigue upon her face

I think that she can be the one to tempt batman
 
rachel as the catwomen seems much better than angelina jolie...

the only thing jolie is good for nowadays is making headlines about her and brad pitt and adopting babies...
 
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!

I don't EVER want to see Harley on the big screen EVER. Unless its a nobody who has a special spark and then they dub over her voice with Arleen Sorkin's voice.

I definitely see where you're coming from and I might more or less agree but I think I'd still be kind of interested to see if they could pull her off in live-action. Thing is she couldn't be a villain by herself or in Nolanverse. It'd have to be a version that would support a take on Batman and her "puddin" that she'd match well with.

As for the voice well yeah, you're not gonna beat Arleen. But I kind of hold out that you could find someone who could still convey the character and her mannerisms. It just can't be big-Hollywood style casting where you put some flavor of the month in that suit. This role needs an actress.
 
Leah Remini should play Harley Quinn. She's got the perfect Brooklyn accent thing going on. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top