Quark leaving Henshin Justice

Dude, what did I tell you about putting people on the spot like this? What he thinks about this board is his business, and his business alone.

Posting that was a real prick move, Immortal, even if your intentions were good.

Sorry guys, I worried if he was really going to leave. I didn't make this thread to make fun of him or anything. Next time I'll use my common sense better.
 
Quark, I hope none of our issues were a part of that post. I don't wish anyone to leave HJU no matter how we disagree.

especially in the middle of a deep depression.

Sorry to hear that. I've dealt with that before and still do. I wish you the best of luck.
 
Like Vash said, i'm likely not going anywhere. Any problems I have with the board i've publicly mentioned. However, I tend to blow things out of proportion or say stupid things I don't necessarily mean, especially in the middle of a deep depression.
So yeah, probably here to stay.

nbcthemoreyouknow1.jpg

I love you.



In a family-ish way....Don't get any ideas...>_>
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top