KingRanger
Banned
If you compare Casino Royale to any other Bond movie, Royale sucks.![]()
Disagree totally.
If you compare Casino Royale to any other Bond movie, Royale sucks.![]()
Er, that's not why Quantum of Solace is more Bondian than Casino Royale. (FTR, Bond hit on the same number of women in CR.) IMO, it's the backstory and motivation of Camille's character and the, you know, actual personality of Greene that makes QoS superior. Camille's more Fleming-like than Vesper, which is ironic, since Vesper is actually a Fleming character!
Humor is lost on serious Bolt. More smilies until he gets it! :laugh::laugh:![]()
This means nothing, really -- pretty much every Bond movie outperforms the previous and becomes the "highest grossing" Bond. It's a tradition for the Bond movies, much like how each new Bond girl actress will say, "Well, my Bond girl is different from all the rest; she's not window-dressing, she's his equal!"
Personality of Greene? He had none! He was just a sniveling crybaby with a convoluted plan to monopolize some foreign water and no real stock in the plot other than to be a foil. And I could see your point about the backstory and motivation of Camille's character if said backstory and motivation didn't happen to totally suck, not to mention come out of nowhere. Despite Vesper's slight woodenness in CR, I the viewer feel like I know more about her character than I did Camille's, who basically fell under the category of vengeful beauty who connects with Bond for a moment and then disappears.
... good one. I guess in the future I should really consider how my opinions are going to affect the discussive capabilities of 30-something Japanese children's show fans.
If you compare Casino Royale to any other Bond movie, Royale sucks.![]()
1) It's so tiresome when someone gets beaten down in an argument, so they resort to that tired old "it's just a kids show." If that's what you think, why are you even here?
2) Learn math.
3) Discussive capabilities -- "...if said backstory and motivation didn't happen to totally suck." Nice discussive capabilities there, Bolt!
4) Capabilities versus preferences. Learn the difference.
I remember the Bolt who knew how to take a joke.
You know Die Another Day and Moonraker count as Bond movies.