Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I think private gaming is often times fun too. I think of this is in case of games where we play horror games. where the chances of multiplayer are not thata good.

Depending on one's mindset towards a particular game, I believe that playing it either in private or public are both good. No matter the kind of game it is, everything is keyed upon how the gamer approach and appreciate the game in question.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I'm very much comfortable playing privately or in a public place as long as my catching fun is guaranteed. Lots of malls lately have public game houses in it and parents are really getting their kids to participate in games there. It's so much fun.

Playing in a public place now seems to be a new trend in terms of catching gaming fun and it's true what you just mentioned about parents taking to this venture with so much ease. They themselves bring their children to these malls to play games. In fact, I think they do this in order to keep a watchful eyes on their children gaming habits.

It's true parents now encourage their kids to get into gaming and these kids really enjoy it. I do envy kids of nowadays because of the benefits and privileges at their disposal unlike what we received during our childhood days.

I think private gaming and public gaming both have their own set of advantages and issues. You can see that some of the times you may enjoy more publicly but in some games you get better concentration with private.

Depending on one's situation in life plays a huge role in determining whether such person would prefer either private or public gaming. There are some situations one would be in and being alone and playing alone would be best for him and vice versa.

Weekends are worth playing with friends though. I mean there is a lot of stuff that we can do with the friends. I have learned that private gaming is fun when there is nobody around.

Both are good. Gaming alone gives you more focus while playing in a public place with friends, makes the game more exciting and enjoying.

It's true that private gaming gives room for one to focus more with playing but it's more fun when played in public especially when the game is a multiplayer game. One gets to see some exciting fighting skills and techniques.

If there are so many stuff then I used to prefer the private gaming room but it is true that one can build competition between players in the public team.