I have played both Fortnite and PUBG and I must confess that they are both cutting edge games which are definitely worth playing in a public setting. Not that playing it in a private home isn't good but the playing fun and experience that would come from playing it outdoors is more entertaining.
Yes it's worth playing with friends. And even better with strangers in the arena or some of the gaming stations. It just improves the gaming experience. I think on that note I'd say those games have longer sales than FF.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Yes it's worth playing with friends. And even better with strangers in the arena or some of the gaming stations. It just improves the gaming experience. I think on that note I'd say those games have longer sales than FF.

Maybe some games are selling more than Final Fantasy game or maybe they aren't, market factors affects such rise and fall in sales. There is this particular game that I saw recently, game of thrones conquest. Have you seen it? I'm betting my life that the game would rank among the best games ever produced.

I usually go for private gaming, i love to play in the comfort of my own home. You can do everything you want and play anytime you want. If you want some company, just go online and have friends with you virtually.

I prefer public gaming. It is always lots of fun battling other gamers while enjoying different kind of foods and drinks.

Maybe some games are selling more than Final Fantasy game or maybe they aren't, market factors affects such rise and fall in sales. There is this particular game that I saw recently, game of thrones conquest. Have you seen it? I'm betting my life that the game would rank among the best games ever produced.
Well if you check the market currently final fantasy is not even in top 10. In fact first three places are Fortnite, PUBG and Overwatch. Other games then follow suit.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Well if you check the market currently final fantasy is not even in top 10. In fact first three places are Fortnite, PUBG and Overwatch. Other games then follow suit.

That's true, I was actually telling a friend who says that FF games is the number RPG game in the market today which is not true. When I check last, I was thinking that PUBG would have overtaken Fortnite but I'm impressed still seeing Fortnite being the the number 1. Final Fantasy is trying, maybe with more advertising campaigns, it would get into the world top 5.

Fortnite seems to be chasing PUBG. As the PUBG landing in that market first they seem to be having more users. But now the fortnite slowly taking over. As PUBG is mostly with bots. And the fortnite is adding regular good features. So FF seems to be not having chance in between the two.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Let's wait and see which game between Fortnite and PUBG who makes it on top in few years to come. But if I'm having to place my bet on one, it would be Fortnite as a result of its new features that makes it a lot more better.

I think private gaming is often times fun too. I think of this is in case of games where we play horror games. where the chances of multiplayer are not thata good.

I'm very much comfortable playing privately or in a public place as long as my catching fun is guaranteed. Lots of malls lately have public game houses in it and parents are really getting their kids to participate in games there. It's so much fun.