Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
This is something very peculiar in Northern parts of my state. It's a region weakened by lots of violent acts like bombing and kidnapping, so gathering in public places isn't some encouraging to do because that makes one a target.

It's better to play less and be safe than trying to have all the fun and putting oneself in a harms way. Once dead, I don't think such person can be able to play any form of game ever again. So therefore, being in places that doesn't offer public gathering safety, it's better to take the gaming activities private or indoors.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Well, I would say that this is just your opinion and I wish to have mine respected. I've been in a case where I was remanded in prison for five days all because I was at a gaming centre when one person badly injured the other. So, when I say that private gaming is better, I have my reasons for saying so.

This is beyond horrible what you went through by getting remanded in the police cell for 5 days. That very awkward and awful something to happen to someone because he was in a game house. In my opinion, the police just took it upon themselves to abuse their power and infringe on your civic rights.

These days more and more gaming titles are gone public way. Like fortnite and PUBG. Those are definitely the game worth playing in public. And lot of folks are loving those titles.Same with FF. It's getting more public gaming love from gamers.

It's better to play less and be safe than trying to have all the fun and putting oneself in a harms way. Once dead, I don't think such person can be able to play any form of game ever again. So therefore, being in places that doesn't offer public gathering safety, it's better to take the gaming activities private or indoors.

I totally agree with you on this, it's someone who is alive that can play games. If you are shot dead or blown to pieces or kidnapped by some extremists or robbers, I doubt that such person would have playing chances. So I advocate for safety first before looking for fun.

This is beyond horrible what you went through by getting remanded in the police cell for 5 days. That very awkward and awful something to happen to someone because he was in a game house. In my opinion, the police just took it upon themselves to abuse their power and infringe on your civic rights.

Some African police can abuse their power and authority without getting worried about the consequences because they are not issued any for they'their ill behavior. What they did holding a suspect in cell for 5 days is absolute injustice.

These days more and more gaming titles are gone public way. Like fortnite and PUBG. Those are definitely the game worth playing in public. And lot of folks are loving those titles.Same with FF. It's getting more public gaming love from gamers.

As long as there is good security where one can game in a public environment, I don't see anything wrong with that because it's definitely going to be more fun than playing the game in private.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

I have played both Fortnite and PUBG and I must confess that they are both cutting edge games which are definitely worth playing in a public setting. Not that playing it in a private home isn't good but the playing fun and experience that would come from playing it outdoors is more entertaining.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I totally agree with you on this, it's someone who is alive that can play games. If you are shot dead or blown to pieces or kidnapped by some extremists or robbers, I doubt that such person would have playing chances. So I advocate for safety first before looking for fun.

Death is the last stop of everything and anything one can do in this life and on earth. So therefore, in as much as its good to catch fun with playing games at a public environment, it's best to seek to be alive first ahead of the fun catching.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Some African police can abuse their power and authority without getting worried about the consequences because they are not issued any for they'their ill behavior. What they did holding a suspect in cell for 5 days is absolute injustice.

I'm not really surprised hearing such awful thing about Nigerian police. They are the worst police force in the entire world. The rate of corruption that runs within the force can never be comprehended as even the top officials are the ones encouraging the corruption among the low officers and asking for their cut. So what is infringing on a civilian right to them? It actually means nothing to them because they are evil.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
As long as there is good security where one can game in a public environment, I don't see anything wrong with that because it's definitely going to be more fun than playing the game in private.

Some gamers do throw caution in the wind and behave as if there isn't any risk of getting exposed in some areas that would put them in the harms way. This is not something to be done regularly because luck doesn't always stick with people when they are over reaching.