Chill your in dude! you can make your own battle routines if you wish :anime:

good but college will take most of my time now X.x like i said you can use my idea to your whims but GIVE ME CREDIT FIRST :shakefist

But Any who heres the suit desings if anyone wants to try and make them just make boy and girl versions of all of them :p :confused2

Psy Force 1 Red

Helmet: the helmet from the red spd ranger but without the badge to be replaced by fire decals.

Arms: the arms will aslo be from the red spd ranger but the wristguard part will be red and black instead of silver and black.

Gloves: the gloves from the red ninja storm ranger.

Legs: The Legs From The Red Zeo Ranger

Boots: the boots from the red spd ranger as with the wrist parts of the arms the leg ports will be red and black

Torso: a mixture of the red spd ranger and zeo ranger the gold microchip design will be there as for the red spd ranger the number 1 will be there outlined by fire decals

Psy Force 2 Blue

Helmet: the blue spd ranger's helmet but without the badge to be replaced by water decals.

Arms: the arms will aslo be from the blue spd ranger but the wrist guard part will be blue and silver instead of silver and black.

Gloves: the gloves from the blue ninja storm ranger.

Legs: The Legs From The Blue Zeo Ranger

Boots: the boots from the blue spd ranger as with the wrist parts of the arms the leg ports will be blue and silver

Torso:a mixture of the blue spd ranger and zeo ranger the gold microchip design will be there as for the blue spd ranger the number 2 will be there outlined by water decals

Rinse and repeat for green yellow and pink the elements are on page one and for the silver ranger ... a mixture of spd shadow ranger zeo and green samurai ranger. o.o And the reason for the heavy infuence of spd is because im planing to have the events of psy force be in relation to spd mainley at the finale :confused:

The Morpher will be a wrist comunicator with changable face plates and the handy power disk lol to be pesific a mix of spd dino thunder and ninja storm i dont have the slighest idea for the battelizer o.o; please help meh :bawling:

Ant to leave you something good the third and fourth promo's along with a fanmade henshin sequence of my version of mmpr season 1

A Computer screen appears with the words " Log In Complete Acessing File PFR-001 Taylor,Damon

We see images of Damon using his Sword aganist a legion of Nanotrons before cutting to the scene where Damon and the other psyforce rangers to be find the key program before getting sucked into the internet. " Psy force core program?! whats this"

Then the logo of Power Rangers Psy Force comes up as a computer file

Damon then flashes his wrist morpher. "Psy Force Red GO!"

then the screen goes black as we see a close up of earth before it goes transparent shoing the massive global internet network on a global scale deep within the internet a beautiful yet mysterious woman sits on a throne wearing a black and red mask smirking as she sees the red psyforce ranger " Soon we will meat red ranger oh so soon" then we cut to the zord battle in which the silver ranger shows his abilities " OUR ZORDS THERE FROZEN IN ICE" the yellow psy force ranger crys out in shock. " There are five rangers too many but before i kill you get ready for the shocker." the silver ranger said before rasing up his hand as it glows ith an unearthley light. Then we show the rangers demorphed showing expressions of shock anger and mostley fear. " HES REVIVED THE?" the screen fazes out as the words " Data Stream Interupted " blink in bold red letters

Damon sat up groaning in pain as he and the other rangers who were demoprhed as well looked on at a supercharged Goldar who was glowing an unearthly shade of blood red. " BWAHAHAHAHAHAH Bow down to the supreme might of Rita Repulsa you worthless whelps! Damon stood up gritting his teeth in determination to defend the city of angel grove and the plant earth from all villains foreign and domestic. " Do you think we will born down to that old hag come on guys we have to morph!" Trini was the second to rise blood staining her pants she looked towards Damon and nodded in agreement then Tommy got up moprher in hand ready to morph the rest of the rangers stood up a look of sheer determination on their faces as they prepared to morph for their hardest battle of their lives the city was deserted and over 20% was crushed due to goldar's new dark powers.

’ Go ahead Morph I don’t care you will all die!!" Meanwhile in the command center Zordon and Alpha-5 were preparing the final preparations for the unlocking procedure of a new level of power hidden deep within the power coins. " Alpha is everything prepared for the unlocking procedure? " AYI AYI AYI Zordon ?! I don’t know if the rangers can handle it!?" " We have no choice in order to defeat Goldar the rangers must combine with their zords it is the only way alpha prepare the Zord fusion crystals to be teleported to the rangers morphers."

Seven glowing lights were in the command center then in a flash the lights were teleported flying until they reached their goal the power morphers the morphers began to glow for their respective ranger color Billy was the first to notice this new power surge " Amazing it seems that our powecoins have somehow resonated with our combined thought wave patterns."

Kimberly who looked lost decided to break the tension. " IN ENGLISH BILLY!!" " Our power coins are glowing because were all thinking the same thing" Jason said ready to morph the rangers got into their morphing formation which is Zack, Trini standing to Jason’s right Billy and Kimberly standing to his left While Tommy and Damon Were Behind Him Goldar Watched impatient waiting to strike them off then Damon feeling a surge of instinct decided to take Jason’s line for once but with a new twist sensing the new power within ready to wake 'Its Morphin Time"

-Dragozord Morphing Sequence- as the Power Rangers Logo Flashed Damon was the first to morph a silver and red digital background behind him rather than the blue starburst background. (Cue In Morphing Music From the mmpr movie)"SILVER DRAGOZORD!" Damon was then in the air flying when he saw his Zord flying above him both glowing silver the Dragozord roared as it began to Change Form Into a new power suit armor for Damon the legs of the Dragozord flew off and changed into red and silver boots then the hips torso attached forming the drago shield and hip regions right before the wings detached and attached them selves forming the arms of the power suit the head of the Dragozord then flew down towards Damon changing into the helmet before locking onto the power suit as an image of the Dragozord power coin appeared in the drago shield. "SILVER DRAGOZORD RANGER ZORD ARMOR MODE!" :; damon yelled as he was now in his battle ready pose an image of the Dragozord power coin and the Zord itself behind him.

if ya want you can do the orignal six X.x i tryed to do it where they morph in the location of the zords themselves in relation to the post above

Last edited:
Alright, I've put it off long enough. I'm gonna try my hand at some fanfic and whip something up for this. With credit to ozera of course.:D

P.S - Hows it coming on your end, with college and everything?

ozera said:
good but college will take most of my time now X.x like i said you can use my idea to your whims but GIVE ME CREDIT FIRST :shakefist

But Any who heres the suit desings if anyone wants to try and make them just make boy and girl versions of all of them :p :confused2

Psy Force 1 Red

Helmet: the helmet from the red spd ranger but without the badge to be replaced by fire decals.

Arms: the arms will aslo be from the red spd ranger but the wristguard part will be red and black instead of silver and black.

Gloves: the gloves from the red ninja storm ranger.

Legs: The Legs From The Red Zeo Ranger

Boots: the boots from the red spd ranger as with the wrist parts of the arms the leg ports will be red and black

Torso: a mixture of the red spd ranger and zeo ranger the gold microchip design will be there as for the red spd ranger the number 1 will be there outlined by fire decals

Psy Force 2 Blue

Helmet: the blue spd ranger's helmet but without the badge to be replaced by water decals.

Arms: the arms will aslo be from the blue spd ranger but the wrist guard part will be blue and silver instead of silver and black.

Gloves: the gloves from the blue ninja storm ranger.

Legs: The Legs From The Blue Zeo Ranger

Boots: the boots from the blue spd ranger as with the wrist parts of the arms the leg ports will be blue and silver

Torso:a mixture of the blue spd ranger and zeo ranger the gold microchip design will be there as for the blue spd ranger the number 2 will be there outlined by water decals

Rinse and repeat for green yellow and pink the elements are on page one and for the silver ranger ... a mixture of spd shadow ranger zeo and green samurai ranger. o.o And the reason for the heavy infuence of spd is because im planing to have the events of psy force be in relation to spd mainley at the finale :confused:

The Morpher will be a wrist comunicator with changable face plates and the handy power disk lol to be pesific a mix of spd dino thunder and ninja storm i dont have the slighest idea for the battelizer o.o; please help meh :bawling:

Ant to leave you something good the third and fourth promo's along with a fanmade henshin sequence of my version of mmpr season 1

A Computer screen appears with the words " Log In Complete Acessing File PFR-001 Taylor,Damon

We see images of Damon using his Sword aganist a legion of Nanotrons before cutting to the scene where Damon and the other psyforce rangers to be find the key program before getting sucked into the internet. " Psy force core program?! whats this"

Then the logo of Power Rangers Psy Force comes up as a computer file

Damon then flashes his wrist morpher. "Psy Force Red GO!"

then the screen goes black as we see a close up of earth before it goes transparent shoing the massive global internet network on a global scale deep within the internet a beautiful yet mysterious woman sits on a throne wearing a black and red mask smirking as she sees the red psyforce ranger " Soon we will meat red ranger oh so soon" then we cut to the zord battle in which the silver ranger shows his abilities " OUR ZORDS THERE FROZEN IN ICE" the yellow psy force ranger crys out in shock. " There are five rangers too many but before i kill you get ready for the shocker." the silver ranger said before rasing up his hand as it glows ith an unearthley light. Then we show the rangers demorphed showing expressions of shock anger and mostley fear. " HES REVIVED THE?" the screen fazes out as the words " Data Stream Interupted " blink in bold red letters

Damon sat up groaning in pain as he and the other rangers who were demoprhed as well looked on at a supercharged Goldar who was glowing an unearthly shade of blood red. " BWAHAHAHAHAHAH Bow down to the supreme might of Rita Repulsa you worthless whelps! Damon stood up gritting his teeth in determination to defend the city of angel grove and the plant earth from all villains foreign and domestic. " Do you think we will born down to that old hag come on guys we have to morph!" Trini was the second to rise blood staining her pants she looked towards Damon and nodded in agreement then Tommy got up moprher in hand ready to morph the rest of the rangers stood up a look of sheer determination on their faces as they prepared to morph for their hardest battle of their lives the city was deserted and over 20% was crushed due to goldar's new dark powers.

’ Go ahead Morph I don’t care you will all die!!" Meanwhile in the command center Zordon and Alpha-5 were preparing the final preparations for the unlocking procedure of a new level of power hidden deep within the power coins. " Alpha is everything prepared for the unlocking procedure? " AYI AYI AYI Zordon ?! I don’t know if the rangers can handle it!?" " We have no choice in order to defeat Goldar the rangers must combine with their zords it is the only way alpha prepare the Zord fusion crystals to be teleported to the rangers morphers."

Seven glowing lights were in the command center then in a flash the lights were teleported flying until they reached their goal the power morphers the morphers began to glow for their respective ranger color Billy was the first to notice this new power surge " Amazing it seems that our powecoins have somehow resonated with our combined thought wave patterns."

Kimberly who looked lost decided to break the tension. " IN ENGLISH BILLY!!" " Our power coins are glowing because were all thinking the same thing" Jason said ready to morph the rangers got into their morphing formation which is Zack, Trini standing to Jason’s right Billy and Kimberly standing to his left While Tommy and Damon Were Behind Him Goldar Watched impatient waiting to strike them off then Damon feeling a surge of instinct decided to take Jason’s line for once but with a new twist sensing the new power within ready to wake 'Its Morphin Time"

-Dragozord Morphing Sequence- as the Power Rangers Logo Flashed Damon was the first to morph a silver and red digital background behind him rather than the blue starburst background. (Cue In Morphing Music From the mmpr movie)"SILVER DRAGOZORD!" Damon was then in the air flying when he saw his Zord flying above him both glowing silver the Dragozord roared as it began to Change Form Into a new power suit armor for Damon the legs of the Dragozord flew off and changed into red and silver boots then the hips torso attached forming the drago shield and hip regions right before the wings detached and attached them selves forming the arms of the power suit the head of the Dragozord then flew down towards Damon changing into the helmet before locking onto the power suit as an image of the Dragozord power coin appeared in the drago shield. "SILVER DRAGOZORD RANGER ZORD ARMOR MODE!" :; damon yelled as he was now in his battle ready pose an image of the Dragozord power coin and the Zord itself behind him.

if ya want you can do the orignal six X.x i tryed to do it where they morph in the location of the zords themselves in relation to the post above

TO long!!! ahhhhh I cant read it longger!