this rp takes place in angel grove right after dino thunder diablita who is the younger sister of rita creates a dark fortress in the internet using roge viruses as monsters she plans to take over the world but damon walters the younger brother of the original black ranger finds a weird program that enables him and his frineds to become power rangers also their hidden genetic powers awaken. As they come to grips with their new abilites a lone warrior
comes out of nowhere and chalanges the psyforce rangers to battle showing off his genetic powers. i am deepley sorry if this isnt secefic enough :bawling:

Red Inferno Psyforce Ranger: ozera
Genetic Power: Pyrokinesis
Ranger Weapon:Inferno Sword
Zords: Red Magna Phoenix, Later on Red Vector Zord 1
( the magna phoenix makes the body of the psyforce megazord also the red vector zord makes the body of the vector megazord)
Ranger Power Up: Super Flame Mode
Individual powerup: Phoenix Battelizer
Megazord Battle Routine's: 01: Vector Sword, 07: Burst Phalanx , 12: Plazma Halbred, 13: Volcanic Burst Blade, 18: Burst Buster, 20: Zero Shift Saber

Blue Wave Psyforce Ranger:
Genetic Power: Hydrokinesis
Ranger Weapon: Tsunami Lance
Zords: Blue Sea Turtle, Later on Blue Vector Zord 2
( The Turtle Zord Makes the arms of the psyforce megazord while the blue Vector Zord Makes The Right Arm of the vector megazord)
Ranger Powerup: Super Wave Mode
Megazord Battle Routines: ( to come later)

Green Quake Psyforce Ranger: Chill
Genetic Power: Terrakinesis
Ranger Weapon:Earthquake Tomahawk
Zords: Quake Tarurus, Later on Green Vector Zord 3
(thee quake taurs becomes the right leg for the psyforce megazord while the green vectorzord becomes the left arm for the vector megazord )
Ranger Powerup: Super Quake Mode
Megazord Battle Routines: ( to come later)

Yellow Blitz Psyforce Ranger:
Genetic Power: Dyanmokinesis
Ranger Weapon: blitz tonfa's
Zords: Blitz Fox, Later on Yellow Vector Zord 4
( the blitz fox makes the left leg for the psy force megazord while the yellow vector zord makes the legs for the vector megazord)
Ranger Powerup: Super Thunder Mode
Megazord Battle Routines: ( To come later)

Pink Gale Psyforce Ranger
Genetic Power: Aerokinesis
Ranger Weapon:Tornado Bow
Zords: Aero Hawk, Later on Pink Vector Zord 5
( both the aero hawk and the pink vector zord become the chestplates and head for their respective megazords)
Ranger Powerup : Super Aero Mode:
Megazord Battle Routines: ( To Come Later)

Enemies
Diabalita Repulsa-
Osirus-
Serenity-
Gaia-
Nanotrons- Npc's

unknown allingment

Silver Frost Psyforce Ranger:
Genetic Power: Cryokinesis
Ranger Weapon: Lobo Blade/lance
Zords: Blizzard Wolf& Blizzard Assault Zords
Megazord's: Blizzard Wolf Megazord/ Blizzard Asault Megazord
Ranger Powerup: Super Blizzard Mode (he allready has acess to it)
Megazord Battle Routines: Glacier Saber,Titan Cannon ( more to come later)

Last edited:
well as long as you give me credit pepole you can make a sentai series :dance: lol this idea can even be used in a metal hero aspect and to the person that wanted to be the blue ranger i think that can be arranged anywho have fun choping and screwing with my idea .:jam: And to finally give you all a spoiler the silver ranger is Billy hes back and pissed off hehe >) :anime:

I call green, I call green....wait, is this a fic or a rpg, or one of those fics where you use people from the forums? What the hell am I volunteering for?? :redface2:

Regardless, I call green.:D

CHiLL said:
I call green, I call green....wait, is this a fic or a rpg, or one of those fics where you use people from the forums? What the hell am I volunteering for?? :redface2:

Regardless, I call green.:D

Its Both A fic and an rpg lol im trying to get everything together plus i want to see my fellow henshin bretheren and sistren ( lol i dont know if sistren is a word ) Adapt my idea to their style somehow one way or another my idea's can somehow flow with anything kinda like shakspere

:anime: yea and for the vector zords i guess there kinda like upgraded versions of the psy zords the cockpit system's of the vector zords is kinda like the energy sphere cockpit in digimon season three Mobile Fighter G-Gundam and magic knigts ray earth