PyroturtleZX
Member
the issue i have with gimmicks is how they are written in the show, they show it once and it's never used again. what they could do better is just for example with wizard is just use one form in every episode without changing into different forms at a fast pace because it's just confusing, like flame form in episode 1, land form in episode 2, hurricane form in episode 3 and water form in episode 4. at least it show some idea what these forms can do in every episode sort of like kuuga.
like i said i dont a problem with bandai making alot of toys, it's just how they are written. with drive they spam tire changes in every episode and it's not the way write it. if they introduce every tire/car in every episode, that would be a way of writing it.
That's funny because I thought Wizard probably had one of the better usages of all their forms. He wasn't very consistent with it but we did get to see a lot of all of his different forms, sans All-Dragon.
The problem with Drive is that they aren't using their tires. There are 4 tires that we haven't seen/probably will never see and because of that there are 3 Tire Blendings that we won't see.
I don't mind them switching between tires or forms mid episode because a lot of these forms/tires are really simple and don't need a lot of explaining and I'm all for just seeing more of the tires in general. But they tend to use the same tires anyways so you mostly just see a lot of Rumble Dump or Flare. I mean, when was the last time we actually saw Funky Spike used as a tire change. I'm okay with introducing multiple at once or using multiple tires at once but they literally just don't use the tires a lot of the time.