Pride & Joy Of Your Collection

1001735o.jpg


I'm too afraid to take her out of the box...
 
i need the shogun megazord helmet if u have a spare one

NECROMANCY!

I would have to say for now, My SIC limited Rider J & ZO looks very nice on my desk. :) Wish i had a nice camera to upload my own but here's what they pretty much look like (props goes to Firestarter)

601918_375466382508885_1669102930_n.avif

Those look awesome. They don't look fleshy and wrinkled like other S.I.C. figures.


I have a few rare things, but I think that Kamen Rider X Vol. 1 is mine. I'm panicking a little bit because I can't find it right now.
 
The current highlight of my collection would have to be the Thunder Megazord that I pieced together on eBay with the spare money from my paychecks, though if I ever get an original G1 Shockwave, that might just edge it out.
 
NECROMANCY!

NECR-oh, never mind. Shin got it covered.


I love all my figures...I love them like some people love their own children. Okay maybe not that much but you get my point. Choosing a pride and joy would be really hard...though there is that Optimus figure they made for universe. Ya know the Gen 1 reimagining that kicked so much ass? Love that guy. But then there is also my Blue Grimmlock G1 repaint I have had since I was a kid, and my Koragg the knight wolf paladin repaint, and my Figma Kirino (who I bought because she was adorable, but love because of her versatility on the shelf), my Kamen Rider 2 The First figuart, my huge collection of Pokemon and Digimon minis....ya know what, my whole collection is my pride and joy.
 
I think TFC Toys Hercules is probably the item I'm most happy to own, at this moment. It also might be SIC Kiva and Emperor Kiva. I'm not sure.
 
Finally!! Finally I have obtained my Holy Grail! INFRAMAN!!!:castlerock: After years of searching for this Inframan Figure I have finally found it and it is now the pride and joy of my collection.


IMG_3121-1.avif

IMG_3120.avif

IMG_3122.avif
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top