Power Rangers Turbo Season 5: Round 5

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
This is the 5th round for Power Rangers Turbo.

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 1: Round 1: 99.99%
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 2: Round 2: 100%
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Season 3: Round 3 : 100%. (7 people have voted "No! I hate it! Kakuranger is better!) So less liked MMPR Season 3.
Power Rangers Zeo Season 4 Round 4 have 100%. 2 of them are tie.

Hmm... maybe I don't need put any previous polls cuz of 100%.

Let's see what this poll have and the poll will be closed next 4 days.

So what's your opinion on Power Rangers Turbo and why? VOTE NOW!

I bet everyone would vote "No! I hate it! Carranger is better!" :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be checking out Carranger soon but I did vote "eh it was alright" for PR Turbo.

The things I disliked were Justin, the 4 Rangers being replaced, and the Chimps.

Other than that I really see nothing wrong with this series like many other people do.

Plus lets not forget it's finale was the first true Epic finale of PR which lead us into PRiS.
 
Suprisingly enough I thought eh.... it was alright.

I was happy about the return of killer fight sequences and unmorphed fight sequences.... with the coming of the new Rangers it was easier to swallow such a low key series.

I mean the likes of Tommy were legends who battled the universe's baddest motherfuckers and then they're reduced to bomb duty with a scrub of a bad guy.

Plus this jump started us to Space and as ****-tastic an idea that Justin was, he was a pretty good scrapper in his fight sequences.

I went from hating the show with MMPR3 - MMAR - PRZ, to not hating it out right with PRT, although I thought this would be the end of the show for sure.
 
Turbo was crap. What the hell was with the rangers trying to find a freaking detonator like every episode for the first part. Things got a little better when they brought in TJ and them but it wasn't much. The only redeaming quality to thwe show was the finale
 
I've seen a good majority of Carranger, and I gotta say, aside from Justin in PRT, Carranger was better!
 
On the plus side...I really liked how the redesigned the Pirhanatrons for th TV series instead of sticking with the Turbo Movie...
 
scikaiju said:
Turbo was crap. What the hell was with the rangers trying to find a freaking detonator like every episode for the first part. Things got a little better when they brought in TJ and them but it wasn't much. The only redeaming quality to thwe show was the finale
I agree, it got better when TJ and the crew took over but....meh.
 
FreedomR8G6B1 said:
On the plus side...I really liked how the redesigned the Pirhanatrons for th TV series instead of sticking with the Turbo Movie...

Yeah the ones in the movie had human faces with black make up on them.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top