Power Rangers Turbo

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
So umm..wtf is up with these bombs. There is a bomb that has to be deactivated is 5 or 6 out of the first 7 episodes.

I know Saban was running out of steam then but..****.

I only just realized this now while re-watching. lol
 
As bad as the first half of Turbo is, the detonator angle was decent, it made Divatox look like a proper terrorist. They'd never do that in today's product.
 
Just added a bit of "thrill" to the tradition motw thing.

I didn't mind it. Having bad guys want to blow things up and kill people is fun.
 
I loved the first half as a kid! The bomb angle is cool when it's not over done. What she should of eventually done was spread a whole bunch of bombs.

Thing is the ones that didn't hurt people where real bombs. The ones on street carts and bikes only cause sparks...
 
More Turbo Cart footage was needed. Those things were just so fucken cool. The only issues I had with Turbo was them dumping the Bulk and Skull Detective angle, no word on where Zedd & Rita fled to until PRiS, and why the Power chamber got a makeover.
 
I loved the first half as a kid! The bomb angle is cool when it's not over done. What she should of eventually done was spread a whole bunch of bombs.

Thing is the ones that didn't hurt people where real bombs. The ones on street carts and bikes only cause sparks...

i will be honest, i didnt mind turbo AT ALL. seriously, I watched the entire series, watched justin.....and it didnt bug me in the least. To me, it was just another season of power rangers. i dunno, maybe i didnt have a critics eye back then.
 
i will be honest, i didnt mind turbo AT ALL. seriously, I watched the entire series, watched justin.....and it didnt bug me in the least. To me, it was just another season of power rangers. i dunno, maybe i didnt have a critics eye back then.

I thought I was the only one. When I saw cars as a theme, I was sold. It was with the Zeo cast, and a kid Blue. I was in heaven. I loved the OoooOoo part of the theme song as well lol I have the most nostalgia with that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top