Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 15 - "The Tengen Gate"

I just realized there was some great subtle foreshadowing in this episode with the tale that is pretty obviously Deker and Dayu's backstory.

Only hours later am I realizing it:

(Shinkenger Spoilers below)

[HIDE]The Nighlok king that cursed them? That's going to to Akumaro.[/HIDE]

Spoiler Below:

[HIDE]No, It's Jonathan Tzachor....[/HIDE]
 
I gave my Godson the Samurai Megazord for his birthday.

As he put it, he doesn't like it, he loves it. And then he went through the season telling me what was happening in the show.

Let me tell you, there is nothing related to the show that is greater than a child telling you everything about it with excitement in his eyes and voice.
 
I gave my Godson the Samurai Megazord for his birthday.

As he put it, he doesn't like it, he loves it. And then he went through the season telling me what was happening in the show.

Let me tell you, there is nothing related to the show that is greater than a child telling you everything about it with excitement in his eyes and voice.
This makes me smile, big time! That's what Power Rangers is all about, seeing the enjoyment in the KIDS eyes.
 
Ooh ah ooh! American Octoroo suit looks like dog doo-doo!

This episode was decent. It was basically the episode I've been waiting for Samurai to bring, but it still wasn't "there" yet. Definitely one of the better episodes so far, though, and next week's looks pretty good, so hopefully this means the season will stop sucking so much.

3/5. I just can't give this show anything higher than that.
 
I gave my Godson the Samurai Megazord for his birthday.

As he put it, he doesn't like it, he loves it. And then he went through the season telling me what was happening in the show.

Let me tell you, there is nothing related to the show that is greater than a child telling you everything about it with excitement in his eyes and voice.

Which proves the point that Saban is doing things right, even if some of us older fans dont like what they're doing, the kids are loving it.
 
Which proves the point that Saban is doing things right, even if some of us older fans dont like what they're doing, the kids are loving it.

Or it means they're doing things wrong, but they lucked out?


lol people don't really understand, this is not only about PR..this is how not to do a show in general.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top