Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 15 - "The Tengen Gate"

Huh? I'm not sure what you mean by this.

Casting...bad actors? That alone is enough to give you a terrible rep as a Casting Director.

Below average writing.

Plot holes. Like why everyone needs to protect Jayden.

I don't know any show that is supposed to have these and know they'll be a success. Unless I'm missing something.
 
Look, you'll get no argument from me that Samurai is trash. But let's not act like far more successful things have not had those same bad qualities and more.
 
Look, you'll get no argument from me that Samurai is trash. But let's not act like far more successful things have not had those same bad qualities and more.

Oh no, i'm not acting. I'm sure there are, but I don't know what they are, or at least none came to mind.

For example?
 
The Transformers movies.

Any Friedberg and Seltzer movie.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Only seen the first Transformers, everything else I haven't seen. Though, I've seen the spanish chick in secret life and she is fine like wine.

Though when you say Transformers...I know you're not pointing at my friend Shia. :O_O: :nono2:

Megan Fox was the only weakness, but not even like she was a super glaring weakness.

A C-Lister in Hollywood looks like an A-Lister compared to Erika Fong and crew. lol

They're on the Z list.
 
The Transformers movies.

Any Friedberg and Seltzer movie.

The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

:laugh: :rofl2::rofl:

It was a matter of time until someone finally shitted on this little teenage bullcrap, I applaud you Underachiever

I'll still bang that Latina chick on the show
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top