Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 12 - "Room For One More"

Ji was too nice.:laugh: He needed to be more agressive, it would've made his character more interesting. I guess they wanted him to be more likable considering the American audience.

They really should drop this "mentor" title from his name, seriously.
 
Only for it to fail like every other relationship on PR besides Tommy/Kim & Wes/Jen?.

Tommy/Kim DID fail and Wes and Jen fall into Starcrossed(or would it be timecrossed? :P) lovers.

PS: did you forget Theo/Lily,Camile/Jarrod,Ziggy/Docter K and Dillion/Summer?They all pretty much ended up together at the end of they're respective shows I dunno about you but I consider that impressive for a kids show.

and is it just me or would anyone like to see a sixth ranger who while good operated solo for a time instead of joining the main team after they're first appearence as a good guy and did so without being a complete dick to the other Rangers?
 
Tommy/Kim DID fail and Wes and Jen fall into Starcrossed(or would it be timecrossed? :P) lovers.

PS: did you forget Theo/Lily,Camile/Jarrod,Ziggy/Docter K and Dillion/Summer?They all pretty much ended up together at the end of they're respective shows I dunno about you but I consider that impressive for a kids show.

Nick/Madison
Dominic (sp?)/Fran
Blake/Tori -- Don't know if this one's intentional or if it's just the suit footage, but they definitely looked couple-y)
Tommy/Kat
Merrick/Princess Whateverhernamewas

yeah, there's plenty of PR relationships that didn't fail
 
Wait, didn't Merrick x Princess Shayla failed?

*scratches head*

I don't remember Wild Force that well but didn't they separate because Princess Shayla was going back to sleep for hundreds of years? Not because she actually dumped him like Kim dumped Tommy? :sweat: Might be wrong
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top