Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 12 - "Room For One More"

Some kind of Beast mode
Are we not supposed to like Ji? The way these ep's have been he's less of a teacher and more of a douche, why would you take something that isn't your that was made to help the team out? It wasn't like he hurt one of the rangers during a fight Gold's just very cocky. one other thing are they going to keep that "lets rewind Gold's movements thing"? At first it was cool the second time not so much

The second rewind thing is the last you'll see of it.

It's Judgement Time!
I kinda liked it when Jii took away his morpher and Antonio just got anxious and upset. Suddenly everything took on a more sinister tone where Im thinking "wow, Antonio is going to murder them all because they dont accept him. He's obsessed!"

But that awesome feeling only lasted a minute as the episode resumed its garbage. Meh. The episode was fine. The acting with the children is terrible though. They couldnt have hired 10 year olds or 12 year olds?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I actually enjoyed this episode a lot, except for the children from the flashback. I don't care if they are so cute or what. Who cares.

I liked Antonito a lot. Great character.

Spike's dream was great and adore. lol. Funny. It was great to see them again because they didn't show up last week's episode. Boohoo.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
This episode was okay for me. Like somebody else mentioned, I liked when Antonio was trying to make room to pose beside the other rangers. Funny stuff. xD

One question though, and maybe others have noticed: Why the hell in the flashback scenes with the kids do they have British accents? o_O

Banned
This episode was okay for me. Like somebody else mentioned, I liked when Antonio was trying to make room to pose beside the other rangers. Funny stuff. xD

One question though, and maybe others have noticed: Why the hell in the flashback scenes with the kids do they have British accents? o_O

LOL! :laugh:

Who knows? I love British accents. Does that bothering you, no?

Feels Australian to me actually.

Fighting evil makes me thirsty
LOL! :laugh:

Who knows? I love British accents. Does that bothering you, no?
Accents do not bother me at all. Actually, I love different accents. But them having British accents as kids and then decidedly not British accents as young adults is a little...puzzling.

Edit: New Zealand, eh? :thumbs: I wasn't sure.