Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 12 - "Room For One More"

Banned

112 Room For One More - Saturday, May 7 - 12:00pm
Jayden’s childhood friend and self-made Samurai Antonio struggles to be accepted by the team as the Gold Ranger.

Episode Guide

[hide]
  • 101 The Team Unites Mon Feb 7 - 8:00pm
    Mike figures out the hard way what it means to be a Samurai Ranger after a Nighlok attacks him and his friends.
  • 102 Deal With a Nighlok Sun Feb 13 - 12:00pm
    The Rangers step in when a devious Nighlok tricks a young boy into giving up on his baseball dreams.
  • 103 Day Off Sun Feb 20 - 12:00pm
    Struggling to master a secret power disc, Jayden foregoes a trip with the others to an amusement park, where the rest of the team encounters the evil Nighlok Dreadhead.
  • 104 Sticks & Stones Sun Feb 27 - 12:00pm
    "When a Nighlok who uses insults as a physical weapon to attack the Rangers, only Emily is unaffected. To help her teammates, she explains how difficult events in life become an opportunity to grow stronger."
  • 105 Fish Out of Water Sun March 6 - 12:00pm
    Kevin is assigned the crucial task of catching the elusive SwardfishZord in order to save the other Rangers who have been incapacitated by the stench of the Nighlok Yamiror’s breath.
  • 106 There Go the Brides Sun March 13 - 12:00pm
    Dayu crosses into the mortal world to cause misery by kidnapping brides on their wedding day.
  • 107 I Got a Spell on Blue Sun March 20 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok uses mind control powers to force Kevin to fight against his fellow Rangers.
  • 108 Forest for the Trees Sun March 27 - 12:00pm
    After Mike goes rogue in battle, Mentor Takes Mike’s Samuraizer away until he learns a deeper lesson about the nature of the Green Ranger’s Symbol Power.
  • 109 Test of the Leader Sun April 10 - 12:00pm
    A Nighlok is sent to stop the Red Ranger from using his special power to seal Master Xandred in the Netherworld forever, but their duel is interrupted by the mysterious Deker.
  • 110 Jayden's Challenge Sunday, April 17 - 12:00pm
    Jayden leaves the Shiba house hoping to keep the other Rangers out of harms way but when a powerful Nighlok attacks, Jayden finally accepts the fact that he needs his team to fulfill his role as the leader of the Samurai Rangers
  • 111 Unexpected Arrival - Saturday, April 30th - 12:00pm
    A traveling fisherman named Antonio arrives and claims to be the sixth Samurai Ranger.
    [*]112 Room For One More - Saturday, May 7 - 12:00pm
    Jayden’s childhood friend and self-made Samurai Antonio struggles to be accepted by the team as the Gold Ranger.
  • 113 The Blue and The Gold - Sunday, May 15, 12:00pm
    As Antonio attempts to gain Kevin’s respect as a true Samurai, Octoroo devises a plan to create a stronger portal between the Netherworld and Earth via a secret ancient well.
  • 114 Team Support - TBA TBA TBA
    When a Nighlok steals people’s spirits, including the Yellow Ranger’s, the other Rangers must defeat him before his victims fall into an eternal sleep.
[/hide]

• The download

Go to Justice Media Matrix.

D

Dr Kain

So who is the gold ranger? And have they shown the real first episode yet?

#MissionMiami
Best episode by far. Kill me if you want but Antonio is better than Genta's character. Genta was just a silly ****. Antonio is unpredictable, arrogant but still childish silly.

-First time EVER in PR history, a Sixth Ranger was rejected by the team. Props for that.

-A broken cell phone and recycling it into a morpher? Props.

-Someone finally willing to slap the hell out of Mentor Ji? Props.

I loved the fourth wall humor when he tried to join the team in their team morph and there wasn't enough space. Things like that make PR a classic show.

Samething goes for the "So this is what a Megazord cockpit looks like" line.

So, Mentor takes the Morpher away when it's not even his and he spends his entire life helping Jayden train but he can't give Antonio a nice crash course? What the ****?

Also, how the **** doesn't he age? Jayden is like 6 and he's now 18 and Mentor still hasn't gotten older?...What the ****?

Jayden has to be the gayest or emo looking Red Ranger ever. I can't tell if he wants to date Antonio or cut his wrist.

How does Kevin go from sounding like a player hater to "we need him on our team!?"...Atleast show some jealously on Kevin's end. We all know he's a boring dick anyhow.

7/10. Really good episode. Looking forward to Antonio giving this cast some life besides Mike.

Some kind of Beast mode
Ji..just stop talking. Jayden, stop smiling. Mia, stop sucking. Antonio, stop irking.

Seriously though, other then tony's voice and some irking lines, he's alright. I still think he's BEST when he's chill. Like the very end with the BBQ. Plus when he tried to fit in to the team line was funny. They're first time morphing together was great, the ending was with it was great also.

I LOVE Gold's megamode suit actor. He does some true PR motions that I feel are old school and actually feel PR-like. Though it makes Ant more irking, cos along with him and the others I still cannot believe they are in the suits. I feel like everyone is just handed undeserved badassness in fight scenes, because they are were such ass throughout the series from being unbelieveable characters for the most part.

I can somewhat believe they are in their mega modes though, because they have wooden movements as well.

Aside from Ji being kinda of douche, this episode was all kinds of win! For the first time, I actually think the ENTIRE cast (yes, even Najee and Erika) did a great job. Everything was fun and all good. :)