Power Rangers Samurai - Episode 12 - "Room For One More"

Gotta love production images... Perhaps their original plan was to have the disc, but removed it.

Eh, I kinda think this episode was nothing to brag about, it was alright, kinda liked the previous episode a bit better. The dialogue wasn't all that great this time around, and Antonio came off as annoying rather than awesome like in the last episode.

Wasn't TMOTW the brother of the dude Jayden and Decker battled against?

It's Judgement Time!
omg its unlocked already!

I havent watched it yet. Gonna do that soon! Soooon.

Lurker
Definitely a big step down from last week's episode. The worst part of last week's episode was the annoying kid actors for Jayden and Antonia. This week? We get even more of them. Did they really have to cast them so young? It was so obvious that they were reciting lines and not acting. I had a real problem with how Jayden and Ji said that Antonio hadn't changed a bit that he was so energetic which was not evident in the flashback whatsoever.

As for the episode itself, it starts off with Antonio meeting with at the Shiba House. Why does he have to be so over the top? He's like Dax and Gem and Gemma combined. On top of that, we're supposed to buy that this guy is smart enough to build his own Morpher now? I'm surprised he can get himself dressed in the morning let alone create a Morpher. Let alone the fact that technically he should probably be the Purple Ranger since it was based on the Octozord tech.

Despite that, he's obviously a good asset to team and Ji just up and takes his Morpher like he owns the thing. I also thought when Antonio tried being serious Steven Skyler couldn't deliver.

The MOTW was back to being annoying as heck this week. I hated how when he was "attacking" the citizens the only damage he caused was slicing their clothes off.

With that said, I did enjoy the Spike dream where he rescues Mia from the Moogers. That was sort of amusing but I was kinda hoping to see him pull of some wire-fu attacks instead of them all just falling like that.

I also sort of enjoyed the lesson and that the other Rangers stood up to Jayden for once and he was able to realize that they chose their own destiny.

The scene where Antonio runs up with the others and tries to find a place to pose was actually funny. That actually seemed like a joke RPM might make.

The instant replay thing was stupid as heck though. Did they really need to show him fighting the Moogers twice? I wouldn't have been so annoyed if they didn't already do this in the previous episode.

Overall, it was kind of a letdown but it wasn't too bad.

The word of the day is YES!YES!YES!
Erika Fong is gorgeous,but is easily the most robotic actress to ever play a Power Ranger.I have never seen someone deliver a line with zero emotion like she does.It doesn`t matter..she could announce that there was a major train collison and that everyone onboard survived with only minor injuries,and she`d still announce it like she`s reading off a grocery shopping list.

As for the episode itself,it was OK.Nothing spectacular,but nothing terrible either.

Some kind of Beast mode
Erika Fong is gorgeous,but is easily the most robotic actress to ever play a Power Ranger.I have never seen someone deliver a line with zero emotion like she does.It doesn`t matter..she could announce that there was a major train collison and that everyone onboard survived with only minor injuries,and she`d still announce it like she`s reading off a grocery shopping list.

As for the episode itself,it was OK.Nothing spectacular,but nothing terrible either.

:rofl::rofl:

Anti-Anti
Are we not supposed to like Ji? The way these ep's have been he's less of a teacher and more of a douche, why would you take something that isn't your that was made to help the team out? It wasn't like he hurt one of the rangers during a fight Gold's just very cocky. one other thing are they going to keep that "lets rewind Gold's movements thing"? At first it was cool the second time not so much

Pimp Robot
I think that was the last time we see the rewind thing.

I could be wrong, though.