Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

Hmmm... My first impression while watching it... I liked Part 1 better.

<_<

>_>

I'll watch it again in the morning and post more indepth about it then. The Omni robot was huge and the little bit of original Zord footage pretty cool. It could've been better though. I felt that things fell a little flat.
 
part 2 was awesome! :D Man, now SPD is over but I have the episodes on my computer if I want to watch it again lol If anyone wants the spd episodes, come on AIM and IM me :p
 
ForeverBlue said:
FK, I have the episode on my computer if you want it. Get on AIM to IM if you want to see it sooner.

Already got the ep downloaded. But I need to MF promo if you got it?. I'm on AIM right now aswell dude.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top