Power Rangers S.P.D - Full Series Talkback "Fighting Crime... in a Future Time."

Forever Knight said:
Final episode tonight!!! w00t! :jam:

I'm gonna miss the sexyness of Syd & Z. :disappoin
We all are man, we all are. It's kinda sad to see it go, it's been the most fun I had watching this show since MMPR......almost.:D
 
I almost wished they made Boom the new green ranger just for the Hell of it. As an ending...it was pretty good, I did not expect us to be seeing Nova ranger at all. And we even got to see Sam's real face...this ending was great, I loved the closing as they all morphed.
 
HOLY CRAP... BEST FINALE!!!!!!

The finale episode was GREAT!!!
I'm so tempted to talk about it but I'd hate to spoil ir for thsoe who haven't watched it yet

Let me just say that this has been one hell of a season and the ending was perfection.
 
I loved that surprised battle that we got. This ending had everything really, it SPD may not be the best season, but it knew how to do a finale great.

...and is it me or do all the Mystic Force rangers look REALLY...emo?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top