Power Rangers S.P.D. - Final Thoughts

Mihara said:
The filming, the production, it's all done in NZ. Sometimes the casting isn't, as you can tell with NZ, most if not all of the cast are either American or Canadian. Next year, itll be four Aussies and a Kiwi.
Thought so, thanx much Mihara :thumbs:
 
I hope the 5 Rangers don't have accents like we saw in the promo. I prefer english I can properly understand. I hope we wont have another Conner incident with accents cracking through. Christ, that **** was aweful.
 
SPD was awesome! I love SPD

Good episodes there and there. Perhaps a couple ones there that wasn't that good. Team ups was good and the finale was great.

Sky, Bridge, Syd and Z are my only favorites. Jack was alright.
 
SPD was plain awesome, the finale is one of the best ones i've seen since Journey's End, although I seriously wish it could have been three episodes, I'll be happy with two. Hm the characters were pretty well developed too. Although i really think that the extra aliens such as Dr. Felix weren't needed. At first I thought that characters such as Boom and Piggy were useless, but the finale proved to me that even they had their purposes. A truly awesome season, now i can't wait to see mystic force :laugh:
 
Got my thoughts summed up on the Times. I just don't have the heart to post that monster here. I`ll just give a general though on what I thought this season meant to the whole fandom.
 
lol. I agree with that. Love or hate SPD you have to admit this year has been unlike no other previous. So much random crap happened this year that's made everything interesting and the discussions were hot. I mean damn, the discussions continued on and on for every episode. I don't remember so much heated discussion during DT or NS.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…