Put the actor of shinkenger as the seventh and final ranger in Power rangers samurai

I wish we could tell haim saban or the production crew in new zealand to tell them but i cant i mean SABAN brands is a business corporation company and they are not asking some demands,Here is one of my demands if we tell Saban or the power rangers production crew to put one of the actor or actress from shinkenger,It will make both sentai and rangers fans excited,I mean if they hire Tori Matsuzaka the one who played takeru (shikenred), Hiroki Aiba (who played shikenblue) ,Shogo Suzuki ( who played shikengreen) or Keisuke Sohma (who potrayed as shikengold) as the seventh and final ranger(this storyline will have the rangers shocked that jayden isnt the true leader but a second child),His costume will not be the female shikenreds costume but a Hyper Shinken Red that will be symbolised as the true leader of the samurai rangers and during the final battle perhaps Jayden will lead the team but the seventh and final ranger will join (though he wants jayden to wear it now that he really is a true leader but he'll prefer to keep the old one),and if the saban company still prefer a female red ranger then so be it but this time lets hope it will be potrayed by Rin Takanashi(who played shikenpink) or Suzuka Morita (who potrayed shikenyellow) it would be cool to have a super sentai actor to potray as an ranger in the american counterpart of the show but the problem is,Saban will reject it,or the japanese actors of shikenger will have scheduling problems aAND they dont speak english what will i do?

先生
None of the Shinkenger actors can speak English.

To be fair every Japanese person can speak some English. For the Shinkenger cast they would have all started in 7th grade learning (through 12th). But either way I think having a Japanese national being in Power Rangers is just a bad idea. I have a friend from Japan who is studying at the same university as me and his major is English, and yet it still isn't that great (and he's a senior).

Let Sentai keep their Japanese actors and Power Rangers can keep their American/British/Australian/New Zealand Actors.

Minato Ascending
As much as I love the Shinkenger, casting any of the actors in an English-speaking role is probably not a good idea. It will definitely affect his or her performance due to language barrier, and that's not something I'd like to see.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I wish we could tell haim saban or the production crew in new zealand to tell them but i cant i mean SABAN brands is a business corporation company and they are not asking some demands,
Here is one of my demands if we tell Saban or the power rangers production crew to put one of the actor or actress from shinkenger,
It will make both sentai and rangers fans excited,
I mean if they hire Tori Matsuzaka the one who played takeru (shikenred), Hiroki Aiba (who played shikenblue), Shogo Suzuki (who played shikengreen) or Keisuke Sohma (who potrayed as shikengold) as the seventh and final ranger (this storyline will have the rangers shocked that jayden isnt the true leader but a second child), His costume will not be the female shikenreds costume but a Hyper Shinken Red that will be symbolised as the true leader of the samurai rangers and during the final battle perhaps Jayden will lead the team but the seventh and final ranger will join (though he wants jayden to wear it now that he really is a true leader but he'll prefer to keep the old one), and if the saban company still prefer a female red ranger then so be it but this time lets hope it will be potrayed by Rin Takanashi (who played shikenpink) or Suzuka Morita (who potrayed shikenyellow) it would be cool to have a super sentai actor to potray as an ranger in the american counterpart of the show but the problem is,
Saban will reject it ,or the japanese actors of shikenger will have scheduling problems AND they dont speak english what will i do?

It probably will not happen. Sorry.

vlcsnap2011030416h31m43.png

vlcsnap2011030416h32m50.png

vlcsnap2011030416h32m42.png

Sorry, but Richard Brown won't be in Samurai. They'll probably use Bulk in his place.

By the way, GekiShinken, you do realise only one season (Overdrive) has British actors?

Budou though
it would be cool to have that richard brown appear in samurai but yeah, he won't.