Power Rangers RPM - "Control - Alt - Delete" & "Run Ziggy Run" Talk Up!

Not much to say about both epsiode. I gotta say this Run Ziggy Run is better than Control-Alt-Delete.

I thought the new upgrade of Tenaya was ok, but I loved the new upgrade of Venjix. It looks awesome.
 
Control - Alt- Delete was downright terrible. They tried to fit 2 Go-Onger episodes into one and it failed.

Run Ziggy Run was a pretty good episode however.
 
CAD was okay. Scott's battle wasn't nearly as awesome as Sousuke's (which was amazing). The helmet thing was lame. You can tell the actor has been trying extra hard to be badass lately, only it comes off as too much sometimes...

Ziggy morphed exactly the same in both episodes.

RZR was okay too. I like how they built Tokyo Tower in Corinth. Also, they didn't do that quick scene from Go-Onger where they trade whatever the green zord and the gold zord is called on the combinations. Ah well.

Can't wait for the final four. Hopefully some big stuff happens in the end!
 
They did swap Zords.

They did but we don't see it. In go-onger they take five second to show us Birca and Toriptor detach and return to their correct combination.

That's where they do the Go-on All Star roll call :p

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8UBsG7xx1o[/ame]

You can see the arm swap.
 
Can't wait for the final four. Hopefully some big stuff happens in the end!

I hope they're worth the wait. I can't believe we have to wait until December to see just the FINAL FOUR episodes. I'm still hoping that Disney XD in the UK will air them first, even though people have said they get so far only to go back to the very beginning. Anyway, since the final four will premiere in the US in December instead of November, then maybe there's still a glimmer of hope that the UK will get them first.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top