Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Is not impressed right now...
You cannot compare it. Ratings should have dropped during Mystic Force...It was total **** and the general Sentai concept was too.

That... doesn't make any sense. Quality has nothing to do with ratings. RPM is a very well-received season, but the ratings were in the toilet, no?

And if we're going by the "crappy shows are going to get crappy ratings," then that flies right in the face of your earlier argument that Dragon Knight would have done well if were airing on Cartoon Network.

#MissionMiami
I'm not saying that totally, what I'm saying is Mystic Force looked way too different and the writing was shitty along with the adaption which caused a ratings decline.

It was boring. It's that simple. It wasn't "Power Rangers"...Then Overdrive just picked up the bad effects of the audience decline and less marketing.

Female Black Ranger
jeezus 36 peepl viewing this thread! O_____O!!!!

It's too crowded!!!

It's too many people responding, it's just as bad as Rangerboard. I can't keep up with the posts.

But no, JDF does not need to be a ranger anymore. There's a possibility of a cameo appearance though.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
A_R. I demand a video of you jumping up and down and celebrating in some epic fashion. your videos of yourself always make me Lulz and well this is the perfect occasion for you to make one related to power rangers.

It's Judgement Time!
I'm not saying that totally, what I'm saying is Mystic Force looked way too different and the writing was shitty along with the adaption which caused a ratings decline.

omg do I disagree. I dont know if Mystic Force caused a rating decline. But I thought the season was great. The second half of it wasn't my favorite. I loved the story though. It was good. They did a great job plotting out the backstory and revealing bits at a time.

Sure if focused heavily on Nick and the conclusion to the season could have been a hella lot better but hey, I was entertained. Just my lil opinion tho

#MissionMiami
Holy ****, I was realized this means we can see every series from MMPR to Wild Force again.

2h3o4m9jpg.gif