Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Lurker
Wow this has got to be the greatest news in power ranger History ever.

I just hope that the toyline will have less battlizer this time around.

Fighting For Justice
So. This is fucking awesome. I'm busting out my MMPR comics as we speak. God, my childhood is calling me back.

Banned
My friend and I are in a river of joyfulness to know that Saban has bought Power Rangers back, he just told me that he'd like to see this character Justin all grown up.

Now that he's mentioned that, is it possible for him to coming back? Didn't he said that he wants to coming back to playing of being Justin again? Is it possible?

It's Judgement Time!
Wow this has got to be the greatest news in power ranger History ever.

I just hope that the toyline will have less battlizer this time around.

I wouldnt mind keeping the red battlizer but I could do without a battlized version of every ranger. :sweat:

Fighting For Justice
My friend and I are in a river of joyfulness to know that Saban has bought Power Rangers back, he just told me that he'd like to see this character Justin all grown up.

Now that he's mentioned that, is it possible for him to coming back? Didn't he said that he wants to coming back to playing of being Justin again? Is it possible?

Actually, that'd be pretty cool. Considering the guy who played Justin is still a fan.

Twitter - @MisturYellow

IIRC, Saban wasn't fond of Justin in the first place...