Power Rangers Return to HAIM SABAN! + New Series Spring 2011!

Im in a total state of shock! I never expected Saban to own PR again. Haim Saban is a very smart man. He thinks the same way I do in respects that its time evolve Power Rangers and it has grave potential. Not only the next generation of fans can get in the action but the 90s are becoming nostalgic. Just like GI Joe and transformers of the 80s PR has that potential. People born in the 90s are starting to have families and kids. When you have 2 demographics the nostalgic crowd, and the kids it equals a recipe for money and success.

Now my 3 question are:

1)Will they still be using Sentai footage for PR? With a episode season maybe there going all American.

2)How much did Saban by PR for. My guess is its worth around 100 Mil these days but has potential to make a lot more.

3)Do you think Saban will reboot the franchise?

Jonathan Tzachor is coming back also.

Where has this been confirmed?

Last year Judd then Jonathan Tzachor!!! 2 people I never thought would work on PR again

Lurker
Im in a total state of shock! I never expected Saban to own PR again. Haim Saban is a very smart man. He thinks the same way I do in respects that its time evolve Power Rangers and it has grave potential. Not only the next generation of fans can get in the action but the 90s are becoming nostalgic. Just like GI Joe and transformers of the 80s PR has that potential. People born in the 90s are starting to have families and kids. When you have 2 demographics the nostalgic crowd, and the kids it equals a recipe for money and success.

Now my 3 question are:

1)Will they still be using Sentai footage for PR? With a episode season maybe there going all American.

2)How much did Saban by PR for. My guess is its worth around 100 Mil these days but has potential to make a lot more.

Where has this been confirmed?

Last year Judd then Jonathan Tzachor!!! 2 people I never thought would work on PR again

I believe it was confirmed in either LA Times or Variety. I forgot which...

Banned
WOW!

So many people are responded to this news of Haim Saban buying Power Rangers back on Twitter! :O_O:

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Wha? When did AJJ die? :eyebrow:
I don't think she's dead. She's probably retired from acting just to start a normal life.

Now my 3 question are:

Answer to #1-Obviously, they would have to dig up every episode from the Zordon-Pre-Disney-Era archive to reboot the series.

Answer to #2-It doesn't matter.

Answer to #3-Only time will tell.

Holy ****, I was realized this means we can see every series from MMPR to Wild Force again.

2h3o4m9jpg.gif

Needs more enthusiasm:

10hr95y.gif