It's interesting.
Fifteen seasons have certainly gone by so quickly for me. And for all that it’s worth I still think the show has not lost its luster. So far we have an excellent cast with tons of talent coming from out of their ears! Mr. Yuen, (or Dax ), you are now my favorite post Saban Ranger. Ah but who am I kidding? I love the entire cast! Even the supporting actors have managed to keep the fun going good.
The first time Rangers have been seen saving human life from something that’s actually isn’t a regular monster attack in some time. Seeing how they handled that lava overflow scene and the construction worker's fall were great.
Koichi, three cheers for not only showing us what stunties go through daily but also pulling off some brilliant stunts.
Bruce and Jackie, I have to hand it to you guys on the story department. The simplicity of the pacing reminded of Dino Thunder and I think that’s a good thing.
Just one question, which character is English in the show, Rose or Will?