Power Rangers & Nickelodeon will be a Guaranteed Sucess

Stop right there. Just when Saban decides to use just Samurai as a short and simple name for the next season, you seriously think they should go back to two names? I don't think so. Second, "Force" is overused as hell in Power Rangers. We don't need another one.

Well, You never know. But "Storm", "Fury" hasn't been used, so Saban can using them if needed.
 
If there's any name that the Goseiger adaptation needs, it's simply Power Rangers. Why? Because they have the exact same colors as MMPR and they all have silver lips except for GoseiKnight.
 
I truly cannot say I trust anybody better to promote and air a kid show then Nickolodean. Disney truly fucked it up, Nick will revive it. I just cannot wait :)
 
I truly cannot say I trust anybody better to promote and air a kid show then Nickolodean. Disney truly fucked it up, Nick will revive it. I just cannot wait :)

Disney had their chance too many times more than I can count them on. Until RPM, they finally got it right. Disney don't care about Power Rangers. Bet you that they will regretted this.

I can't wait for Nick to revive the franchise up by next month. I fucking can't wait! :D I, of all people, will be watching reruns all the way until early 2011 with new season! :D
 
Wait, what?

Shinkenger ( Power Rangers Samurai) and Avatar both revolve around manipulating elements as their theme, plus both are heavily Asian. So , I can see some comparisons. It's not that bad if they draw in the Avatar fanbase in to the franchise. In fact if they referenced it , it'd be neat plus they are very big. It's our generation's Transformers G1.

In fact we might get the creators to write a series completely devoid of sentai, and that'd be nifty. Even if they did use sentai it'd be great since they've proved themselves.

Can't wait for BOA Shinkenoh .
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top